Chapter 30: Stalking and Accidents

[ SAD SONG BY: WE THE KINGS IS THE SONG I PUT FOR THIS CHAPTER. IN CASE IT DOESNT WORK, YOU CAN JUST LOOK IT UP! LOVE YOU ALL! ]

April's POV

About the pills......that was a lie. I don't have extra. But I do have a plan.

We were now at the dinner table in the kitchen. I was sitting in between a staring Liam and a creepy Harry. Liam kept staring at me every chance he got and Harry would take long glances at me and then turn back towards his food. I was eating my food like I normal would. I was stuffing the food in my mouth like no tomorrow. Why did I ever stop eating? I saw Ryan laughing laughing silently to himself while the others looked more serious, even Niall. I swear if they told him I would kill them.

"I've got dance tomorrow, so don't keep me a plate of dinner when I get back. I'll go buy something," I tell Ryan. The boys snap their heads towards me and glare.

"I'll drive you. We can all go out and eat when we pick you up," Harry says to me. I nod and finish eating my food. I stand up and put my plate in the sink. I turn around and let out a mini scream. Behind me stood most of the boys with their plates and their eyes fixed on me.

"Jesus, don't scare me like that," I breathe out. I step around them and walk into the living room with the other 2 boys. Niall and Ryan were laughing at something on the tv while I took a seat beside Ryan. They were watching Nemo. And this was the part were nemo gets stuck in the suction thing.

"You people are horrible," I mumble. They laugh at me and turn towards the television once again. Soon all the boys were in the living room. Liam was sitting at my feet while the others had moved the coffee table and laid on the hard wood floor, laughing like idiots. Liam laid his head in my lap while the others put in another movie. I ran my fingers through his hair while the others got situated once again. We may have had a few rough patches like Danielle and me being a stupid person, and not eating, but we always seem to forgive each other's in the weirdest moments and the strangest times. This was his way of asking for forgiveness, I can see it in his eyes. And of course, me being me, forgave him.

I brought my lips down to his forehead and gave him a kiss. I pulled back and saw a bright grin on his face. After a couple movies, the boys were ready to leave. We all stood up and gave out hugs. Once we were finished, they headed towards the door.

"What time does your dance thing end?" Harry asks me.

"About 7," I tell him. They nod and walk out the door with a few goodbyes. I turn towards Ryan and see him already lying on the couch with a bowl of chips on his stomach. I shake my head and make a 'tsk' noise. He turned towards me with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't you have to meet up with Nicole?" I ask him. He shrugs and turns back towards the tv.

"Not until 9:30," He says with chips spitting out of his mouth. I curl my top lip in disgust and slap his arm.

"It's 9:15 and the place is almost 20 minutes away. Get your ass up and go," I tell him sternly. He raises his arms in defense and stands up.

"Yes mom. Bye, love you," He kisses my cheek before jogging towards the door.

"Love you too. Don't be back too late," I tell him. He salutes me and closes the door. My plan is now in commence. I walk towards the bathroom and pull my puffy hair into a bun and sit by the toilet. I stick my finger down my throat, making me puke up my dinner. I hate throw up, but I don't have pills. I get up and change into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. I crawl into my bed and turn on the tv. I grab my stuffed penguin, yes I have a stuffed penguin, and curl up in my blankets. My favorite movie was on. Pitch Perfect. Half way into the movie, I was out like a light.