Chapter 39: Piercings and New People

[ Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra is the song on the side]

*Play it near the end*

April's POV

"Are you sure about this?" Jasmine asked skeptically. I nod and grab my clothes to change into and head inside the bathroom.

"Of course I am. I've been wanting one for a while and the best part is Perrie is coming here in a hour or two, so she can help with which place is best to get it done," I tell Jasmine and Darren. I slipped on my cropped jumper that had the words 'MEOW' across the chest and squeezed into my ripped, black skinny jeans. I do some mascara and natural eyeshadow along with some concealer to hide the circles under my eyes while Jasmine and Darren continue to talk to me through the door.

"You know there's a needle involved, right? Not in your arm, it's going in your face," Darren said nervously. I step out of the bathroom and smirk at him.

"You want to get one?" I ask him. He shakes his head furiously and holds his hands up in defense.

"No fucking way. I'd like to keep my face in one piece," He said with wide eyes. I chuckle and grab my steel grey converse before sliding them on, along with some black hoops.

"I think you should get your ears pierced. You'd look so fucking cute," I cooed at Darren while he scowled.

"Hell no," He refused. Jasmine pushed him slightly and gave him a smirk.

"Oh come on. I have to agree with April here. You'd look so fucking cute with pierced ears," Jasmine laughed. Darren looked slightly nervous and fearful.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" He asked hesitantly. Me and jasmine looked at each other and smirked, already knowing the answer.

"Nope," We said simultaneously. Darren groaned and stomped out of my bedroom. I could faintly hear Darren saying 'I'm not ready to die' over and over in the hallway. I turn to Jasmine and raise an eyebrow.

"What about you?" I ask her. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion and soon raised an eyebrow.

"What about me?" Jasmine asks hesitantly. I sit on my bed and pat it in a gesture for her to sit. She takes the seat beside me and looks over at me.

"Any piercings you'd want to do?" I ask her. She shakes her head before pausing and scrunching her eyebrows together. She smiles slightly before looking at me.

"A lip piercing," She says with excitement laced into her voice. I laugh and nod at her.

"That would look nice on you," I grin. She gives me a sheepish grin before standing up and dusting off her dress.

"We should be heading out now. Perrie's at the shop now, probably," Jasmine says. I nod and follow her towards the front door before I hear the lovely and groggy voice of Ryan.

"Wait!" He calls out in a hoarse voice. I turn and see him dressed in jeans and the shirt her wore yesterday. I raise an eyebrow at the shirt but ignore it for now.

"What?" I ask. He rubs his eyes and looks me over before mumbling something to himself.

"Your getting your first piercing done. I have to come," He tells me in a stern, still groggy, voice. I laugh at him.

"This is not my first piercing. I've had my ears pierced twice," I laugh. He shakes his head and grumbles.

"It's your first unique piercing. Same thing," He explains with an eye roll. I grab his arm and drag him towards the door, not wanting to wait in a line.