Chapter 47: Birthdays and Endings

April's POV

It was the day we've all been waiting for. Christmas. Well, almost. Today is Louis' birthday. The presents were wrapped and laid under the tree while Louis' presents were sitting on the kitchen table.

Louis knew nothing. His birthday party was going to be at mine and Ryan's place. We all decided to do a surprise party for Lou here in London before we separated. Niall and I were going up to Dublin while Harry goes down to Holmes Chaple, Lou is going to Doncaster, Liam is going to Wolverhampton, and Zayn is heading over to Bradford. Jasmine and Darren are heading to his foster home.

Louis wanted to invite Darren to his place for Christmas but Darren didn't want to leave Jasmine, so he decided to go and check out his foster home.

The rest of our trip in L.A was amazing. Liam and I headed to the beach early in the morning before we had to leave. I miss that place already, but I'm happy to be back in London.

Ryan won't be coming with me to Ireland. He's heading to meet his girlfriends family. This will be my first Christmas without him. I was going to miss him, along with the other boys. I've come to know and love those boys. They've become family.

I feel a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist while I pulled out bread from the oven. "Hello, love."

I smile at Liam as he comes to stand in front of me. His hair was messy, a red long sleeve shirt fitted on him, and a pair of dark jeans. He looked absolutely handsome. And to think, this handsome lad is all mine.

"Hey, Li," I mumble against his cheek while pressing a loving kiss there. I wrap my arms around his neck after setting down the bread. I still needed to get changed before Louis arrived. Darren could only distract that lad for so long. Actually, he could probably distract him for a very long time. Oh God, did not need those images in my head.

"Hey, baby. Everything ready to go?" He asks, a blissful smile raising on his lips.

"Yeah. The table is set, the living room is fixed up, and almost everyone is here. All we're missing is Louis, Darren, and Jasmine," I say. Harry was supposed to pick up Jasmine, but he said she was nowhere to be found. He checked Darrens place, he called her, texted her, and everything. It was worrying us all.

"Can you listen out for Jasmine? I need to change really quick." Liam nods, giving me a chaste kiss before letting me walk off. I let out a breath, feeling worried. I swear, if Jasmine did something stupid, I will hurt her. Before I made it into my room, the apartment door was opened. I turn, seeing Jasmine in a cute red strapless dress. She had a frown on her face as she saw Harry stand from his spot on the couch and hug her.

"Why weren't you at your place? I stopped over there so we could leave together." Harry looked down at her in surprise and relief.

"That's where you've been?" Jasmine gives him a nod, making Harry sigh in relief. "Didn't you get my calls or texts? I told you I was coming to pick you up."

Jasmine shuffles uncomfortably in her spot before she tries to whisper in Harry's ear. "It's still in your apartment." A blush took over her cheeks as Harry laughs. I try and hold in the laugh that's ready to burst out of my mouth.

"Jaz? What happened at Harry's apartment?" I say in fake confusion. Jaz blushes a deeper shade of red as she glares over at me, ready to beat me with a bat.

"Nothing. Now, shut up and get ready."

I giggle before stepping in my room to get ready. After getting dressed, I placed all of the food on the table and waited for everyone to get here and settle.

Louis and Darren came shortly after we all finished decorating the place. Louis knew we were up to something and soon got the information from Darren. So the party wasn't much of a surprise, but it was still fun.

We all parted ways after eating, giving out gifts, and talking. I cleaned up the place, along with Liam's help, while they all left. Life has been going good for us, all of us. Louis and Darren are together, but not publicly, Harry and Jasmine are going on dates, but aren't official, and Liam and I are in a permanent honeymoon phase.

Arms wrapped themselves around my waist, making me look up into Liam's sparkly brown eyes. "You alright, love?"

I nod, a smile lifting my lips. "Yeah, I'm good." And for the first time, I was being honest.

__________________________________
This is the last official chapter, but there will be more than one epilogue on the way. This book will be deleted sometime after the new year, maybe around April. I might keep it up just for you guys to read, but this book is one of my worst writings yet most successful.
The epilogues will be up soon, enjoy the short chapter!

Love you all!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

A❤️XX