Chapter 38: Parents and 'Happy' Talks

New chapter!

Sorry if my last one sucked, like really bad. I'll try to make this one more interesting and it will be!

Her parents are coming in soooon!

Also, Aprils outfit is on the side for this chapter. Her hair is actually a darker brown than it is in the picture, btw. If you can't see the picture I'll also post it on my twitter. @graffiti246

Thank you, if you are actually reading this. I wanted to say thank you guys for getting my book this far. I thought it would be a waste and just plain horrible but I got more into it and you guys kept reading and I'm so happy! So, thank you for the support and for reading. Your all amazing!

~April❤️XX

___________

April's POV

I was awake, but I'm not ready to get up. The firm, but warm, object below me was making me want to stay and cuddle up to it. Knowing I have to be at the boys place at 9 made me groan and attempt to roll to the edge of my bed.

That didn't work out well.

I fell onto the floor and bumped my head against the hard wood. I must have stayed on the couch because I know what the living room floor feels like, sadly. Ryan was pushing me one time and I fell on the floor with a thud. I had a headache for at least a week.

I heard chuckling from the couch, which made me whip my head towards the sound. My eyes fell upon a sleepy looking Liam. He has the signs of sleep still in his eyes, mixed with amusement. His eyes were barely open and his mouth was closed with a small smile on his face.

"How do you manage to fall off the couch?" Liam laughs. I huff before standing back up ms sitting on the couch. I'm still wondering how I didn't fall off before. I move around a lot in my sleep and I usually fall off my own bed sometimes.

"I move around a lot in my sleep," I pout. He grins up at me and slides an arm around my waist, making me turn towards him.

"Why are you up so early? Its literally 8:25. You never get up this early," He says with a raised eyebrow. I lay my head down in his shoulder and groan.