Chapter 27: New People and Sugar

April's POV

What the hell.

Bryan took it upon himself to come to London and meet up with me. He's going to be staying for a while to help with all this Danielle crap. By the way, she's coming with Riley in 2 weeks. Great.

"If you come down here, you have to tell everyone that your Victorias boyfriend and your visiting or something. You also need to pretend you don't know the boys and if my brother sees you with me, you tell him some shit excuse. Don't tell him anything," I whisper into the receiver. I was currently on my phone with Brody. I also happen to be at the boys house. Isn't that lovely? I've also been hiding inside a bathroom for 20 minutes now.

"Okay, I get it. I'm staying at a hotel when I get down there, so we can meet up there," Brody whispered back. I knew why I was whispering, but why was he?

"Why are you whispering?" I ask. I heard shuffling on the other line until it became silence again.

"I'm at a friends house and he doesn't know shit, so I can't let him know this stuff. Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"I'm at the boys' house," I whisper. He hummed in acknowledgement.

"See? We both have a reason," He says in a normal voice.

"I have to go. I've been in this bathroom for more than 20 minutes. I don't want them thinking I have diarrhea or something," I mumble.

"Okay. I'll be there maybe tomorrow or something," He says in a rush.

"Okay. Stop by my place first and if I'm not there call me. You can just stay at my place, it's cheaper," I tell him before opening the bathroom door and walking out.

"Okay. I've gotta go. I'll see you soon," I mumbled a quick goodbye after he spoke and hung up. I walked down the stairs and towards the living room. I saw Harry at the bottom of the stairs with arms crossed. He looked up when he heard my footsteps. I stopped on the last step and raised an eyebrow at him. He tilts his head like he's thinking and just stares at me.

"What took so long?" He asks with curiosity. I shrug and show no emotion.

"I used the bathroom, I got a call, I answered the call, and now I'm here," I explained slowly, like I would to a child. He rolls his eyes and looks down at me.

"Who was the call from?" He tilted his head to the side and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Someone I met at Sheffield," I told him confidently. Let's just say, I was always a pretty good liar.

"Why did you go to Sheffield again?" He asks me.

"I wanted a little vacation from everything. Is there a problem, Harry?" I scrunch my eyebrows together I'm fake confusion. Harry holds his hands up in a way if surrender and shakes his head.

"No. Everyone's in the kitchen. We were waiting for you to come so we could talk about stuff," He turns around and walks towards the kitchen doors. Once he stepped inside the kitchen, I pulled out my phone and texted Bryan.

To: Bryan

Does Harry know about the Danielle thing? The plans and everything?

I stepped inside the kitchen and stuffed my phone in my back pocket. Everyone looked over to me with a smile, except Harry. He was looking at me blankly and his head tilted to the side, examining me. He knows. Or at least he has a very good guess.

"Were talking about our schedule for the next month before we go off for tour," Niall said. Their tour starts in a month. I totally forgot. The boys were already excited and it was an amazing sight. They wouldn't see me for almost a year though. It was going to end near the middle of July. I hate to admit it, but I'm going to miss those idiots. They made life interesting.

"M'kay. So how's your schedule?" I ask them. They all looked over at Harry's phone while he read it aloud.

"We have an interview tomorrow, we go to the studio Monday through Friday, we have another interview next Friday, and we go to the studio that whole next week plus another 2 interviews the week after," Harry says. The boys nod at him and then towards me. Why are they looking at me?

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask them. They look at each other then back at me. Seriously? Is there something on my face?

"What do you think?" Niall asks me. I shrug. It's not like I'm going with them, so why does it matter what I think.

"Sounds awesome. You guys get to go on tour soon and that would be amazing for you guys. Why does it matter what I think?" I ask. They just sit there and stare for a minute before Niall broke the silence.

"Your not going to miss us?" He asks curiously. My eyes widen a small fraction at his question. He thinks I won't miss him?

"Of course I'll miss you. I'll miss all of you. When the day comes and your leaving, I'll most likely grip onto all of you begging for you to stay. But I can't do that. You guys are so happy when you perform. Now, I don't like getting all mushy, so let's pig out," I say to them with a nod. They chuckle and stand up.

"I'll get the ice cream and gummy worms," Harry says excitedly. He jumped out of his seat and ran to the fridge.

"I'll get the soda," Zayn mumbles with a smile.

"How about you get the Reese's cups, buttercup?" Niall's asks with a laugh. I roll my eyes, but a smiles still on my face. I get up and grab the Reese's while everyone grabs something. We bring all the stuff and throw it on the table.

"I'll make bowls filled with ice cream and gummy worms and everyone else, pick a job," I tell them with fake sternness.

"Yes sir," They said with a mock salute. I shook my head at them and started making the bowls of ice cream.

Everything's going back to normal. We're all friends, we're happy, we're stress free. All I have to do is talk with Bryan and get this shit over with. Let's hope when he arrives the boys won't put the pieces together.

______________________________________________________________

New chapter!

Sorry for the late update. I'll be starting school on Monday, so I won't be updating as much as me and/or you would like. Sorry in advance if I'm super late with updates.

Bryan comes in the next chapter, that's the only clue you get!

Thanks, love you all!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

APRIL❤️XX

Goal: 620 reads by next chapter