Chapter 23: More Fights and Vacations

April's POV

"What the hell is going on?!" I heard a voice say. I laugh with Zayn while jumping on the couch. I feel drunk. That's so weird.

"We're drunk off candy and soda!" I yell. Zayn drags me off the couch and runs toward the back door.

"I wanna go swimming," he says loudly. I giggle and agree with him. I hear lots of footsteps behind us. We get to the edge of the pool and strip. I'm glad I wore black undergarments. We jumped in the pool. I'm guessing that water wakes you up from your sugar high because I came back above water while shivering.

"Well, now I know it's not smart to jump in a pool in October," I said while hugging myself. I looked up and saw all the boys, minus Zayn, and Danielle. Instead of being a bitch and yelling at her and Liam, I'm going to be civil. That's what people do to people they don't like. Be civil.

"You and Zayn need to get out. Apparently we're all having a talk," Niall rolled his eyes. I have a feeling this talk is about the sugar we've ate for the past hour. Me and Zayn got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. We all sat in the living room. Liam and Danielle sat on one couch while me and the rest of the boys squished on the couch across from them. We made Louis sit on the floor.

"You all know that eating that junk food and soda is breaking your diet. Your letting this girl come and mess up that fitness plan for you?" Danielle asks them. That fueled my anger. I have a name, first of all. Second of all, they don't want her stupid fitness plan so she just needs to back off.

"Your killing my brother. He needs meat, sometimes he even needs sugar. Your letting the poor boy pass out from hunger. You can't feed him so little with a metabolism as high as his and then make him work out. You may think your making him healthy, but he can do that on his own. He chooses to eat as much as he does because it's his life and let's face it. People are gonna eat when they wanna eat," I tried to tell her this as nice as I could, but she pulled my brother into this. You don't mess with my family.

Danielle looked at me with a glare fixed on her face. Damn. Sorry princess, but they aren't your hound dogs. Only the one beside you is. On the subject is him, he isn't even looking at me. He's avoiding eye contact with me. I kinda hope he keeps it like that for a while.

"I'm helping them. they haven't complained. Have you, boys?" She asked them. They didn't look at her. They kept their glares fixed on the floor. They knew something I didn't, I could tell.

"See? Niall would've told me if I was the reason he was passing out. He's probably weak and hasn't worked out. That's probably the reason he passed out. He's a weakling and I'm surprised someone like Riley actually loves him," She sneered. I got off the couch and walked over to her and slapped her. She dares to come into his house and bash on him? She deserves to have her ass kicked. I could hear Niall whimpering behind me. Niall was always sensitive. He gets sad over the smallest insult he gets, but that's just him.

"What the fuck are you? Satan? Do you enjoy making your boyfriends best friend cry?!? Your lucky I only slapped you! I strongly dislike people like you! Bossy, doesn't care about people's feelings, rude, and a real pain in the ass!" I yelled at her. Louis was now behind me, holding me by my waist to keep me from hitting her again.

"I care about peoples feelings. Why do you think I'm dating Liam? I care for him. I care for my family, I care for these boys too. They've helped me out in so many ways-" I cut her off from her stupid rambling.

"Yeah they told me. A back massage? Really? Go to a spa. They aren't your slaves, Danielle. As much as I'm trying to be civil, I can't. Your treating my brother and friends like shit. How do you feel about yourself? Do you love yourself?" I ask her. She looks at me for a moment with a clenched jaw.