Chapter 11: The Case

Hey! Hope you like my book so far! Tell me what ya think? Thank You!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

APRIL❤️XX

__________________________________________________________________________________

Aprils POV

Today is the day of the case. The past 6 days went fine. After that moment with Liam, we went to get food at Panera Bread and then we had to go places all day so none of the boys found out. Liam lied and told them he had errands to run.

Everything has been different these last few days. People don't mess with me anymore, sometimes people just look, but they don't do anything. Margaret's crew just sent glares every now and then, except Josh, Michael, and Rachel. They still stare. It's getting a little annoying. They stare with pity, sometimes guilt, and sometimes they just have blank faces and stare.

Isn't that lovely? Make sure you note the sarcasm.

We leave to the court in 15 minutes to make it early so we can go over everything. I'm dressed in a white and navy dress. The top part is white lace with lace sleeves. The bottom is navy blue and flows down to 2 inches above my knee. It has a black belt in the middle, separating the 2 parts. I'm wearing white heels and my hair is in soft curl. I pulled 2 front pieces from my hair and twisted them in the back. I put in gold owl earrings and put on an owl necklace and also some gold and white bracelets. (http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10796385&.svc=copypaste&id=127106935) (my polyvore account is in my bio. It's in the sets I've made) I put in some eyeliner and mascara and glided on some gold lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my black fringe bag.

I went to the kitchen in our apartment to meet the boys. I saw Liam and Ryan sitting at the table while Niall was digging in the fridge( as always), and Harry was at the oven cooking something that smelled heavenly. Louis and Zayn must be in the living room.

"Oh my god, what are you making, Harry?" I asked him. He turned around and smiled.

"Well hi to you too," He laughed.

"Hi! Now tell me what your making!" I tell him sternly. He just chuckles at me.

"Ham and cheese wrap and I made bacon because I know your all hogs," He tells me.

"Hey!" We all yelled. He just chuckles before defending himself.

"I meant April and Niall mostly. I guess the rest of you eat normally," He says. Me and Niall pout at him.

"I eat normally. I actually eat very small amounts," I tell them, which of course if you guessed, laughed at me.

"Yesterday you ate a cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, French fries, and drank a root beer, and that was just your lunch," Liam told me.

"That's nothing. Last year we went to the state fair and she thought every food there looked good except like pork or something, and she ate fried kool aid, fried Oreos, fried pickles, onion rings, cotton candy, a hot dog, popcorn, a candy apple, fried snickers, and fried ice cream. She ate all that in 5 hours,"He told them. This time I heard nothing. I looked up and saw them staring at my stomach, except Niall, who was eating.

"I was hungry! I didn't eat for 3 days before then because I was sick! I can't help my belly. It demands food 24/7," I tell them with a pout.

"See this is why we're related," Niall says with a mouth full. I just laugh at him with the rest of the boys. Finally, the 2 boys pop into the kitchen after we finish laughing.