Chapter 7:Possessive or Scared?

Hey! It's been a while but I'm finally posting chapter 7! yay! I hope you like it. vote, comment, follow plz!

April😘xx

-------------------------------------------

Nialls POV

I love Liam. He's my best mate, but this is my sister and if they have feelings for each other, well that sucks, they can just find someone else. I don't want my sisters heart broken, and this is Liam were talking about. He likes to treat girls with respect and make them feel like a princess but I don't trust any of them with my sister.

"Hey! Can we talk?" I asked April when she walked into the kitchen.

"Sure, Ni! What's up?" She smiled while looking at me. What if she really liked Liam and I was hurting her? I couldn't stand it if she hated me. I just got her.

"Don't get mad at me or anything, but I don't want you and any of the boys dating," I said to her with a serious face. She stared at me for a while then starting laughing. Actually LAUGHING!

Once she calmed down she looked at my face, seeing I was actually serious. "Oh my god, you were serious? You can't control my life Ni, your only 2 years older than me!" She said angrily. I knew she would get mad.

"I don't want you getting hurt," I whispered to her. "Liam is like a little puppy! I highly doubt he would try to hurt me intentionally," She said back to me. If she ever dated one of the boys she would be more focused on him and not me. I don't like being ignored, its not fun. "Look Ni, We can talk about this if it actually ever happens okay?" She asked me in a quiet voice. I just nodded and she hugged me real quick before running to the fridge.

"Oh yeah! Just make yourself at home, eat my food if ya like!" O said sarcastically to her. She went in the cabinets and took MY OREOS! She is asking for a death wish! "NO! MY OREOS!!!" I yelled. She started laughing and raced to the living room while eating my Oreos. I chased after her trying to get my Oreos back.

"Gimme my Oreos back!" I whined. All the boys laughed and seemed to enjoy how we were acting. Little fuckers are gonna pay, I thought to myself.

"No way! These are amazing!" She said while chewing her 5th Oreo. Dammit theirs only 12 left! I ran up to her trying to snatch my Oreos from her but, she just jumped up on the couch and lifted it over her head. Once I have up trying to get the Oreos, just smacked my head with the pack of Oreos.

"That wasn't nice," I whined like a child. They all just laughed at me, how nice.

"You would give them to Li if he asked!" I whined again. "Li! Ask for the Oreos," I whispered harshly to him. The boys snickered while Liam stood up and stood in front of April.

"April, babe, could you give me those Oreos?" Li asked nicely. She was on her 10th Oreo, oh no! Only 7 Oreos left! "She jumped off the couch and stood I front of Liam. I think it worked!

"Oh Li! How stupid do you think I am, babe?" She said to him. "Of course, I'll give them to you!" She said, and I was about to cheer for joy before I heard the next words out of her mouth,"In your dreams," She smirked before eating another Oreo. All the boys laughed loudly while me and Liam pouted. "Aww, your big boys, don't pout. Just go to the grocery store and buy more you idiots," She looked at us like we're stupid.

"Li," I whined."Will you come with me to get more Oreos?" I asked him. Li looked at me with a soft look and was about to say something, but Zayn decided to interrupt," I'll go with Nialler." "Thank Zee! Were off! Be good, Watch after April!" I yelled behind us.

"Oi! 2 years! Only 2 years younger I do NOT need a babysitter!" She yelled. "What if it was Liam?" Harry asked. She just blushed and mumbled, "Still I don't need a babysitter." The boys just chuckled at her while we walked through the door. Oreos here I come.

April's POV

I just stood there, still in front of a pouting Liam, and did nothing. Liam looked down at me with big brown puppy dog eyes that make you wanna melt. I suddenly felt myself melting under his gaze and said," Li? Why ya poutin'?" He still held that cute face and said,"You didn't give me the Oreos when I asked nicely."

"Aww, you poor thing," I said to him and quickly pecked him on the lips. "Better?" I asked with a smile. "Maybe just...one more," He said with an innocent slightly pouty face. I pulled him by his neck and kissed him softly. We just stood there and kissed for a while till he pulled me down onto the couch with me in his lap, with my legs hanging off the side. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I granted. We kept kissing, which felt like an hour, in reality was only a few minutes, until the boys decided to interrupt with a 'friendly' comment,"If your done having sex on my couch, can we actually do something?" Louis asked with an annoying smirk. We pulled away when he finished and I laughed at Liam's lips. They look so red, and swollen.

"What are you laughing at?" Liam asked. "Your lips, they're so red and swollen," I said in between laughs. He smirked and said,"Im not the only one, might want to go check a mirror,love." I got up and looked at my lips in the hallway mirror. My lips were a dark pink, almost red, and swollen. Oh crap, what am I gonna say when Niall gets back? I can't just say,'I made out with you best friend and band mate, is that cool?' god that sound bad.

I went back into the living room mumbling," What am I going to do?" over and over again while pulling my hair. I sat down beside Liam while changing my little saying over and over again. He pulled my head to his chest, grabbed my hands and locked our fingers together in one hand while the other arm went around my waist.

"What's wrong, Boo?" Liam asked in a soft voice. I relaxed in his embrace. He let go of my hand and started running his fingers through my hair. It was really calming and helped me relax a little. I snuggled more into his chest before answering," What is Niall gonna say about all of this?" I told him in a slightly worried, but relaxed voice.

"Hey," He turned my chin towards him," Don't worry about it, we can keep it on the down low, okay?" He asked me while staring into my big, blue eyes."Okay," I whispered back. He pecked me real quick on the lips, before turning back to the boys. "So, What do you boys want to do?" Liam asked them. Lets hope Niall won't freak, so we won't have to keep us in the dark for long.

-------------------------------------------

Hey hope you guys liked it! I saw The Fault In Our Stars yesterday! it made me cry. But it was so beautiful and full of love and it was just wonderful! Hope you guys can see it!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

PLZZZZZZ

April😘xx