CHAPTER-33 : BETRAYAL

Start from the beginning

‘What are you gonna do now?’ She asked me in concern.

‘I’m not gonna take any harsh steps or decisions here. I’ve made them too much for a whole lifetime. I’m gonna play this slow and smart, which isn’t something he’s ever gonna expect because it’s not my style. He tells me he wants revenge for some reason but I’m not gonna go anywhere near to a revenge.’ I said, contemplating the matter in hand.

By the time, I had realised that it wasn’t too much of a big deal. There was nothing at stake here. We had already started working on our new collection and I felt it was better if we moved on along with it rather than getting our hands dirty by digging through old shit.

‘We’re gonna move on with our current collection with utmost security and safety. If Cabir thinks he can destroy Malhotra Enterprise by stealing one summer collection from us, then he is underestimating Malhotra Enterprise and Manik Malhotra.’ I said.

Guess I do still have that ego in me somewhere. Fuck!

Nandini smiled at me proudly. she surely qas taken aback by my quick transition. Being in the intimacy of her had cleared my head to think rationally.

‘He thinks he has already won but the actual results will be known once the collections are released. Let’s see who gets the better hand at it. If he’s gonna go hard on me, Im not softening up either.’ I said, almost to myself.

Too bad that you have decided to turn this brotherhood into a rivalry, Cabir. I will always love you as a brother but as a businessman, you will feel my wrath on you and your fucking company!

Later that evening, before the employees left for their homes, I announced that we were going to move forward with our new concept, leaving behind the old concept once and for all. I had increased our security systems and had the IT team double check our computer systems for any loopholes. I couldn’t risk having any loose ends because I knew Cabir wasn’t going to leave any stone unturned.

I was kind of enjoying this new energy surging through me. It was making me feel excited. I was awaiting the D-Day when the final answer would come as a slap on face for Cabir as to why you shouldn’t mess with Manik Malhotra.

Ughhh! There I go again with my egoistic and cringeworthy thoughts. Guess some things will never change.

*  *  *

Hope you like the chapter. Please don’t forget to Vote and comment. It really means a lot.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

Precap - you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UPDATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

~•~•~•~•~•

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Copyright © and story by
Xprincesworld25x

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

Love you all

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★