Nandini: Dad, What are you saying?

Niyonika: Nandini, you see, it is like, Girls are married first because..

Niyonika didn't know how to make them understand. It wasn't necessary but as the parents of Mukti, they needed to be sure of her life. What if they got Cabir married and something happened to them, what about their daughter? They weren't saying Manik, Cabir, Nandini, and Navya were bad and wouldn't take care of Mukti, but it was just to assure themselves.

Cabir: But Manik is already married na.

Raj: He is because he is four years elder to Mukti while you have two years of difference between you both.

Cabir looked down and Manik could sense some tension on his face. He looked at Nandini who was also noticing Cabir.

However, they decided to talk to him later.

Their trance broke as Mukti ran to her room crying. Before anybody could react Manik stopped them and walked behind her. After a minute or so Cabir also walked to his room while Nandini looked at Niyonika and Raj.

Nandini: Maa, Dad Aap please fikar mat kariye. Mai Cabir se baat karti hu.

They both nodded and stood up wishing her. She wished them back and walked to Cabir's room.

Mukti's Room

Manik entered inside and saw Mukti sitting on the bed hugging her large teddy bear. She looked so adorable that a smile made its way on his face.

He cleared his throat and she stiffened hearing him. She hurriedly wiped her tears and sat straight while Manik sat beside her with a smile.

Manik: So You have grown up so much that you won't even cry infront of me?

Mukti: Bhai!

Manik: You remember how you used to come running to my class saying your classmates are teasing you and I used to shut them up with my glares.

Mukti laughed as she sat comfortably remembering the old memory.

Mukti: and one day instead of glaring them you glared at me and asked me to fight back.

Manik: (smile) Because I wanted you to be strong.

Mukti: I am strong!

Manik: Yes Mukti is very strong but if she is so strong than why was she crying?

Tears again formed in her eyes and seeing this he sighed.

Manik: Baby, we are not going to get you married today itself. You have to make your career yet. Do you think we as a family will think wrong for you?

Mukti: No bhai

She hugged him tightly and he laughed at her antics.

Cabir's Room

Nandini entered inside the room and saw it all messy. She looked at Cabir who was standing near the window looking out.

Sighing she picked up his clothes and everything and kept it on his place. Hearing sound Cabir turned and his eyes widen. Nandini was going to pick up his shoes which he had kicked off.

He hurriedly walked to her and picked them up before she could.

Cabir: Bhabhi!?

Nandini: Arey, I was just cleaning.

Cabir: Mai kar lunga bhabhi. Yeh aapka kaam thori hai

He threw the shoes in another corner and hurriedly removed the creases from the bedsheet as a gesture for her to sit down.