3-meeting the students

Start from the beginning

We climb the steps to about the third floor. Teach opens the door to the dorms and I see 19 very on edge students eagerly waiting for my arrival.

The door shuts behind me. I'm now just standing in front of these wannabe pro hero's. Wow they look pathetic.

"Deku?"

I heard a voice say from the back of the wannabe pro hero's. I see the crowd shift and see...
.
.
.

"Kacchan?"

Kacchan was now in the front of the crowd. His face looked priceless, he had a small tint of fear, but mostly just shock and confusion.

A smile grew on my face, oh this, this is going to be fun.

"No yo-you can't b-be a villain, the hero loving Deku?"

Oh yeah, everyone thought I loved hero's, I guess my acting skills were better then I thought.

"Oh no Kacchan, I loved villains, always had, always will." I say taking a step closer to him. A few students saw me approaching and immediately took a few steps back. "It's just not 'socially acceptable' to like villains" putting air quotes around socially acceptable.

Aizawa clearly noticing that Bakugou knew The Reaper asked the sane question,

"Bakugou, what is his name?" He asked causally. 

Bakugou looked up, a bit disheveled realizing he's the only one who new the villain in front of him.

"His name-"

"DON'T YOU DARE KACCHAN"

"Is"

Without skipping a beat I attempt to pin Kacchan down, I lunge at him grabbing his arm and placing my leg behind his knee, causing him to fall backwards stopping him from saying my name.

As soon as Bakugou hit the ground I was taken back by the same restraints that healed me to the hospital bed.

I was immobilized by the scarf while a red haired boy attempted to help up Kacchan, but he refused the help. He's always been so arrogant.

Now that I'm restrained I can't stop him from sharing my name.

FUDGE

"Izuku Midoriya, his names Izuku Midoriya."

He did it, he shared my identity...

"Frick you Pomeranian, I would flip out off but I can't move my hand."

"Yeah well last time you moved that hand I ended up on my ass."

His response was fair so I dropped it.

The red haired boy that tried helping Kacchan did something for once,

"Wait, Midoriya, I swear I heard that name before. WAIT, BRO!" He looked at Kacchan and a black haired kid. "Wasn't he the kid that went missing last year?"

I looked up with pride. Turning my head to Aizawa I say, "could you undo these restraints... please." I say with a smirk

"Are you not going to attack any more of my students?"

"I'll leave them alone" I say

The restraints loosen and become undone. I stretch out my shoulders and arms.

"Yes I am the kid that went missing last year, but don't think I won't hesitate to kill each and every one of you if I had the chance, if this were a fight in the streets you would all be dead in a second. I've killed more people then the pros probably saved. I am not a joke to be taken lightly." I turn my back to them and start walking to the wall behind me. With that everyone is silent, everyone
Except
One
Person
.
.
.
.
"How many people have you killed Deku?"

I turned around, leaned against then wall and while smiling said, "2,034, and many of those were pro hero's.  There might even be more dead, those are just the one that I saw die in the street.  Some have been rushed to the hospitals only to die later.  It is tragic but oh so fun.  Oh I already miss the death" 

I loved this feeling, it's like a drug.  The feeling of everyone around you being horrified of you.  It's a Beautiful feeling. 

Meanwhile Aizawa just looks tired.  It's obvious he doesn't want to be here anymore.

While still smiling, I turn to the teach and say, "So where am I sleeping?"

He looks at me with his normal 'I don't get payed enough for this job' look. 

"Follow me child."

As we walked through the crowd of people I made eye contact with some of the students just because I knew it would scare them, it worked and I definitely was laughing in my head.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Word count: 1390

In case your wondering I'm writing this story because no other ones I read can keep my attention, if there's a villain story that you like please comment it, I need more to read.  Hope you have a good week and all that.  Hopefully see you in the next chapter.  <3