Noire's sadness, the memories of Uni

Start from the beginning

Noire "blush": don't worry, i know you will. by the way here a little reward for you.

Without warning, i kissed him on the lips as a reward for preventing those monsters from going after the citizens and destroying my Nation, he look at me with a smile on his face which i can deduce that he was happy.

Hansuke "blushing": thank you Noire.

Noire "blush": eheheheh, you welcome, come on let's go back to the Basilicom.

Hansuke: okay.

Noire "blushing": it is okay, we hold hands together ?

Hansuke: off course, if it can makes you feel better.

Noire "blushing": thank you Hansuke.

We head back to the Basilicom after Hansuke strike down all of the monsters that appear, several minutes later, we arrival at the Basilicom Mina rush at Hansuke and hug him.

Mina: Hansuke ! where have you been ? we've been worried.

Hansuke: Mina sorry to make you worried, while walking in the city, i came across Noire who is here with me.

Kei: oh ! you managed to find Noire !

Hansuke: yes.

Noire: sorry for making you worried Kei.

Kei: it's okay Noire, so did Hansuke tell you about Uni ?

Noire: yes, he tell me the whole story, i'm relieved that she and the others are still alive.

Kei: so you also know the reason why Hansuke.....

Noire: i know Kei, in order to save Uni, his brother and the others who went to fight against Senbō four years ago, Hansuke seek the help of everyone who helped Kazuma and we are from those people.

Vert: by the way, the people who helped Kazuma went ASIC was on a rampage four years ago are, all of us here, Blanc, Neptune, IF, Compa, Histoire, Tekken, Marvy, CyberConnect2, Broccoli, Meiun Inochi, Linda and Falcom.

Hansuke: and we will count Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram, that makes 21 of you who helped my brother.

Noire: however they along with Kazuma trapped in the Keyblade Graveyard, which reduce our number to 17 person.

Vert: that's right, Noire we know better then everyone that you suffer a lot after Uni disappear, now you seems a lot better now.

Noire: yes, it's all thanks to Hansuke that i'm feeling better now.

Chika: we're happy for you.

Mina: by the way, Noire did you and Hansuke were attacked by creatures with yellow eyes ?

Noire: yes, we were but Hansuke strike them down with ease with one attack.

Vert: it was the Heartless, why they suddenly appear here in Lastation ?

Noire: excuse me Vert, but who are the Heartless ? Hansuke mentioned them but i don't who those monsters are.

Mina: glad you ask Noire, let me explain.....

Chika: i think it's best if everyone gather to listen to Mina's explanation of the Heartless.

Hansuke: agree, everyone let's gather around.

Everyone including myself gather around Mina to listen to her explanation about the Heartless, since it is my first time hearing about them, i listen carefully about what she about to say.

Mina: so to explain what are the Heartless, they are beings of darkness born from the dark part of people's heart, they'e two type of Heartless that we can encounter, the first one is the Pureblood Heartless are naturally born from the darkness in people's hearts, the second is the Emblem Heartless which are different from their pureblood counterpart as they were created from a machine designed to reproduce the process of a heart being consumed by the darkness, those Emblem Heartless are the most common o nthe worlds within the Realm of Light and they usually mimic the shape of creatures or objects within the said world.