2-interrogation

Start from the beginning

"So what I'm understanding is that you have more than 15?"  The detective questions

I lean in a bit close to him, leaving my hands in sight so they don't think I'm about to kill him or something.

I say in a low voice, almost a whisper "Is this what you get off to at night, people's kill counts?" 

"What!? No." He responds quick

Backing away and leaning back on my arms a bit I say "Hey might as well ask you a question, you've been asking me a bunch." 

"So do you have a number to the about of innocents you've murdered?"

"Well I wouldn't call them all innocent now.  You see these people made enemies and those enemies payed me to off them.  Or they were just bad people that the world could live without."

"Enough explanation, do you have a count or no?"

He's clearly getting tired of my attitude.  I mean I wouldn't be able to stand talking to me either, most the time I'm a smart ass.  "Lets just say I've killed... hmm"  I've got to think about this one.  "I got around like anyehere form 3-10 ish bounties a week and then I have my bystander kills, hmm, and not to mention the people that this world is better off without, for about 4ish years"

"So how many is that?"

"You say that like I just was doing the math, that Isn't my job.  If you want to know you have to do that for yourself."  I say with a smirk and a incredibly cheerful attitude for my circumstances"

There was what felt like a eternity of silence with the scribbling of a pen in the background.

"So, do you want to know your own death count, reaper?"

"No" I say serious, "If I wanted to know I would've kept track myself, not claim these fuggy numbers as my own."

The silence was deafening.    

Then Nezu just out of the blue said
"We have our work really cut out for us."

Wait, what?  What does that mean 'they have there work cut out for them?'  What are they planning?

I guess my confusion was obvious because nezu then started to explain

"What UA is doing is we are trying a new villain rehabilitation program, where basically villains like yourself who are young enough, will attend UA under intense supervision in hopes that you will decide to change your ways and at least become a decent citizen and at most the worlds best hero."

Worlds
Best
Hero

"Ahhahahahahaahahah". I started crying laughing WORLDS BEST HERO, he must be joking

I cut off my laughter and immediately went serious.

"I'd rather go to jail"   I stated with a blank face

"Well you don't have a say in the matter." Nezu respond.  "You will be in Mr. Aizawas class, class 1-A.  As today is Friday you have tonight tomorrow and the day after to get settled into your dorm room and meet the other students.  I'll let Aizawa explain everything else." Nezu got up and walked out of the room, followed by All Might and the detective, leaving Aizawa and Recovery Girl in the room with me. 

I'm assuming we are in the nurses office based on UA's school nurse was here. 

Aizawa threw me a medal bracelet saying "put it on"   By the look of it, it was a quirk cancelation cuff.  I snickered internally thinking about how they all think I have a crazy incredible quirk.  I put it on just as a joke at this point.  Aizawa then said follow me and I did as told.  There was no point in getting on my new teachers bad side.  I followed him out the door and down several hallways. 

While we were walking he was talking but I wasn't paying close attention.  Something about if I kill people I will probably end up dead blah blah blah.  I was thinking about how Kacchan was at this school. 

All the sudden I got a gut feeling-

"Who's following us?" I ask in a calm rational voice.

"Ms. Midnight, that way of you try ANYTHING, and I mean anything you will be put to sleep."

"Fair enough"

We keep walking and I realize that my clothes have scorch marks on them still from my fight with endeavor.  I roll up my sleeve and see if the burn hand print was still there.  It was gone.  'Wow that recovery girl is good' I think to myself

~Time skip~

We reach the outside of the Hights Alliance buildings.  We enter the first building and I was told to wait in the main lobby-esk area before we get to where the students are.  I sit on the couch and wait.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Word Count: 1439
Hope you enjoyed reading this, any question feel free to ask them, I'd be happy to answer.  Have a good day or night or whatever time it is for you. <3