Chapter 23: Mori the Model?!

Yuzuha starts picking up her papers and putting them into a folder. Including my designs. We had just decided on what ones we would do.

They would be done in a week or two, and I am totally excited. Her hand presses on the intercom button.

"Taylor, can you come get Kasumi? She is ready to get changed." She speaks into it.

Taylor, what a strange name.

A black-haired girl of a different race walks into the room. She looks like she could be american.

"Miss Roromiya, please... follow me." Her fluency is a little off-key, but she does well enough.

I nod and swiftly follow her out of the room. She shows me into a room where I am supposed to get changed. There is a pink flowery kimono sitting on the bed.

"I'm modelling traditional wear today? Normally I do more modern clothing..." I state to Taylor, and a blush covers her cheeks.

"That's the wrong outfit! No no!! This is the wrong room!" She begins to fret, so I place my hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, just take me to the proper room..." I calm down the obvious new assistant quickly. She quickly picks up the kimono and exits.

I take a seat on the fluffy bed. I lay back, and my figure starts to be pressed into the mattress. It must be memory foam.

When Taylor enters the room, a new outfit is placed on the bed. I look at the pretty fabric and smile.

"It is so simple, yet so beautiful." I admire, picking up the clothes.

I strut behind the screen and change into the pretty red shirt, the jean shorts, and the blood red flats.

"You will be working with several partners today, Miss Roromiya." The cute young lady, Taylor, informs me.

"Oh, who will be my partners?" I question curiously, my eyes lighting up.

She quickly checks the purple tablet that rest in her arm. She furrows her eyebrow as she reads. "First... you're working with Master Hikaru, then you will change... and work with Master Kaoru, and then you will change once again and work with... Mr.Morinozuka."

There were a little problems with her fluency once again, but she does well. Little to no errors in her pronunciation.

"Ah, so I can work with three of my closest friends. Delightful!" I cheer, speaking slower for her to understand better.

She smiles. "Do you know the boys well?" Taylor questions me, her voice curious.

"You could say I do. They accept me for who I am. That is one of the biggest reasons I hang out with them." I tell her truthfully.

"Do you have a hard life?" She asks me, and then quickly covers her mouth, realizing her rudeness, but I pay no mind to it.

"Well, not a hard life in general... just with my family..." I am surprised by my honesty to this young lady, but she is easy to talk to.

When her tablet beeps, she reads it and then looks at me.

"They are ready for you to get your makeup done. Let us go." She opens the door for me to walk out.

Makeup is quickly brushed onto my face and I am shown to where I will be working. Hikaru stands off to the side with sunglasses covering his eyes. He's wearing a white shirt, a leather jacket, a pair of jeans, and black sneakers.

The distasteful look on his face gives away that he doesn't like his look.

As his mother speeds by, she swipes the sunglasses. Yuhuza glances at them and then at Hikaru with a look that says, 'Who even gave you these'.