Chapter 26: The Horrible Scores

*Exam Week*

*Kasumi's Point of View*

The testing week was finally here. My entire life to this day depends on this moment. If I fail these tests, I fail my life. And I cannot do that.

This school contains my entire life. My friends. Now it also will carry my first published design. I sit at my desk with a sharpened pencil, the led sharp enough to pierce skin, a blue-inked pen, a black-inked pen, and a white eraser.

I can do this...

*Misaki's Point of View*

My 2nd-year shadow would be greatly awarded in what they were about to do for me. If anyone ever figured it out, she would be expelled. Nobody will, though. I've planned it perfectly.

Everything must be perfect. Soon enough, that little bitch will be gone and I'll be able to have my hosts again.

Mori will finally realize that I am the woman he has always wanted, instead of that little slut.

Some would say the words I use are harsh, but they are only the truth. Kasumi throws herself all over the handsome men at school, and I think she's even manipulating them! How could she have convinced the Chairman to reinstate her ugly uniforms? Tamaki, that's how.

He totally bends to her every will. Soon my sweet little Kiyomi will have her Honey-senpai, too.

Everything has been set in place. I made sure myself.

*One week later*

*Kasumi's Point of View*

Thank the heavens those tests are over!! Gosh, was it weird that I kept on getting knocked into by that same girl? No, she's always been really clumsy... at least she was sweet enough to take up both of our tests. I got to read a little.

I feel so confident in my marks. I knew the answer to everyone question! It would be amazing to show my parents these scores!

As Kurouta-Sama placed my marks down on my desk, I felt my heart shatter. I barely passed every class. This wasn't me! How did I do so badly?!

"Oh wow! I got 100% in every class except mathematics!! That one was 99%!" One of the girls cheers.

Wait, that wasn't just any girl... that was her. The one that kept knocking into me!!

"You cheater!!" I automatically yell out at the girl.

"W-What?!" She stutters.

"You took my test! You changed the name and you took my test!! Those are my scores, not yours!!"

"Is this true, Kasumi? All I can do is take your word for it..." Kurouta-Sama explains warily.

"Kurouta-Sama... that isn't like me... I studied every night... I'm a straight-A student..." I whimper to her.

"Maybe everything that's been on your plate lately has been too much..." She tells me.

"Please..." A whimper out a simple plead.

"This is not fair!! I am no cheater!!" The girl argues.

Kurouta-Sama shushes the girl. "Kasumi... I'll look into it. For now though, these are the marks you'll have to live with. Just... enjoy the fair."

That's right, the fair is next week...

But what will my father say?! What will my father do?! Oh, I can't bare to think about it.

My life will be ruined. He will go to terrible measures, maybe even forbid me from seeing my friends.

Another terrible thought hits me; what will my mother do?! She'll go to drastic measures and overreact! I can beg all I want to her, but I will never win.

"You have all been dismissed." Kurouta-Sama, remarks, just as the bell rings.

Tamaki-senpai and Kyoya-senpai have left the fastest out of anyone... and I am alone with our teacher.

I have gone back to calling Tamaki my senpai. It is only right... he deserves my respect.

"Kasumi, are you absolutely positive about this cheating claim? This is a serious declaration..."

"Yes, ma'am, I am absolutely positive. I knew every answer. Ask anyone of my friends how much I have studied this past weeks... I gave up all my time with them to study." I whisper to her.

She gives a curt nod. "I absolutely believe you, Kasumi... but this may take a while..."

"I'm begging you to work as fast as you can... I have no idea what my parents will do..." My eyes go wide as I new thought hits.

"What is it?"

"I just realized that they may choose to pull me out of school here... Kurouta-Sama, please do it quickly!"

Her petite hand rests firmly on my shoulder. "I will work as fast as possible... but it will take at least two weeks..."

I nod. "Of course, ma'am..."

I swiftly pick up my things and leave the room. I am not allowed to go home; I must wait to make sure Kiyomi gets home safely. And I most certainly do not want to go to The Host Club. That cheating witch will be there, she is a regular.

The tears begin flowing from my eyes without my knowing. The sole reason I realize is that is feels like they are sizzling against my burning skin.

"Kasumi! Hey, wait up!"

I know that voice. It's not Tamaki, or Kyoya. Or any of the other hosts... it is Masato Kumori.

"M-Masato..." I stutter, remembering the day I slapped him.

He does not hesitate to pull me into a hug. "I'm still Masa to you..."

"B-But I-"

"I don't care what you did Kasumi..." He mumbles.

The warmth of Masa feels natural. He feels natural.

"O-Okay..."

"Let's go talk."

*Third person Point of View*
(Let's say his name is Phil.)
*Phil's Point-of-View*

The two sat on the edge of the fountain in the courtyard. It was a beautiful spring day.

"I believe you, just so you know." Masato explains to her.

I believe that everyone believes her. Even the girl who switched her tests! Wait- I wasn't supposed to say that, was I?! Darn it! Oh well, what's done is done, and JH_TheOtaku can't touch me.

"Thank you, Masa... the teacher does, too..." She told him.

"So you'll get the marks you deserve?!"

"Not for a while... it's not that simple. She has to prove that that girl actually cheated..."

"Oh, well that sucks."

Yeah, Masato, it most certainly does.

"I know, and she tells me it will take two weeks. Masa, I don't have two weeks!"

Poor Kasumi was going through the biggest dilemma of her life. Oh, JH, why do you do this to me?! You're making everything so dramatic lately! You know I can't bare to see her like this!?

"Why, you aren't dying are you?!"

"No, no... nothing like that... it's only... my parents tend to always go to drastic solutions..."

"Ah, I see, 'desperate times call for desperate measures', as they might say." Masato comprehends Kasumi's thinking perfectly.

She needs a friend like him.

"Exactly, Masa... this is why I am scared for my life! What if they make me quit my job?! What if they make me quit seeing my friends! I might not have two weeks left to live."

It's a good thing Kasumi knew she was running out of time, because she most certainly was.

...Wait, what?!