Chapter Twelve: It All Starts Today

****WARNING: This chapter may contain foul language!****

*The next Monday*

I thought today was going to be a normal day, but it wasn't. I really should have known, the past week had been strange. I hadn't heard a single command from my mother since my little act for Kiyomi's jealousy. My father hadn't spoken to me since then either.

"Oh well, what can you really do when everybody in your household hates you?" I mumble/ask myself as I put my hair into a ponytail. I head downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning, young Lady Kasumi." A servant says as my breakfast is placed in front of me.

"Morning. Do you know where my sister is, I haven't seen or heard her all morning." I declare.

"Of course, young Lady Kiyomi left very early, she said one of her friends needed to meet with her before school." He informed me. That sounds very strange. I brush off the weird feeling I was getting.

"Thank you very much." I ate as fast as I could trying not to get a stomach ache. I grabbed the boxed lunch that was made for me today.

~~~~~~~~

I had gotten to school about thirty minutes before I had to be there. I moved as quickly as I could to the cherry blossom trees. I wanted to admire them for a while before I head inside.

Tamaki had taken my idea and wanted to have a cherry blossom viewing for the girls. Kyoya was pleased with my work. I was just happy that I made the two of them happy.

I walk over to the courtyard just as many students start to arrive. I scurry along to the little locker-like area that we have. I open mine and a pink envelope sits ontop of my shoes. I take it and change my shoes. I lean against my locker and read it.

*Note*

Dear Kasumi,

You are such a little brat. You deserve to die in hell! If you think the host club actually care about you, you've made a big mistake. The only thing that the hosts care about, is having every girl in school in love with them. If you don't stay away from the host club, me and my friends will come after you and your life will be hell. Trust me, we won't stop until your miserable. The boys were ours first, so get your filthy paws off.

Sincerely,

Your newest enemy~

*End*

People can be so vicious. I had no idea who the note could be from, I didn't recognize the handwriting. For some weird reason, I feel like following the instructions on the note. I guess I should just make my last year-and-a-quarter peaceful. I'll go to the library instead.

"Good Morning, Kitten." Tamaki greets me while coming around.

"Good Mor-" I'm about to greet him back when I remember what the note said. Instead I say, "Go away."

His happy smile melts away and he crawls into the nearby corner. He mumbles to himself, "I have no idea what happened. I thought she was happy with us, I thought she liked us. I must've done something wrong, I had to of done something wrong." I almost have the urge to go comfort him, but I walk away instead.

~~~~~~~~~

I sit in class right before lunch starts and aanother note falls on my desk. It says:

Did I do something wrong?

~Tamaki

I crumple it and throw it in my bag with the others. The bell rings and I start standing. A hand on my shoulder forces me back into my chair.