Chapter 25: The Perfect Outfit and the Perfect Demand!

*Monday*

My alarm clock goes off and hour and a half before I need to leave to go to school. This is how it always works. As I rise from my bed, Mei enters my room, carrying 5 bags.

"Mei, what are those?" I demand.

"Um, well, Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin dropped these off last night, ma'am..."

"Oh. There's a note on the side of the bag with my name on it!"

I quickly swipe the note, excitement racing through me. What could be in these bags?!

'Kasumi,
These are the new school uniforms you and our mother had discussed. We thought we should deliver the outfits to everyone, because they are all in on the idea, thanks to Tamaki, but for some strange reason, mom thought you should do it. Well, alls well that ends well.
~Hikaru
P.S: Your dress is so cute! I can't wait to see you in it!'

They were done early!! What a delight for me!

A small giggle erupts from me as I read this note written by Hikaru. I do wonder why Yuzuha wanted me to deliver the outfits, though. I'll see the boys at school in the morning and give the outfits to them then.

I pull out the beautiful purple dress. It has a pretty lighter purple belt, and four buttons on the rib/waist area. Above that was a lighter purple fabric that formed a sweetheart neckline, with a cute ribbon above it. The sleeves of the dress started just above the elbow and were attached to the dress. Light purple stockings were to be worn along with black flats.

We made no changes to the female uniform we chose, but the male uniform, that was another story. We decide to go all black, with a white tie and belt.

I left my chocolate brown hair down in its natural waves, but made sure the Ouran emblem was showing.

I checked each of the blazers to make sure the emblem was on them, also. Okay. We were officially safe. Chairman Suoh can't suspend us or threaten to expel us.

As all of the boys stand in front of me in their uniforms, I can't help but squeal. They look so cute! Oh, only five guys stand in front of me... Where's Tamaki? Just then the door to Music Room #3 opens again, and the blonde himself walks in.

Tamaki just looks... stunning. His golden blonde hair and violet eyes just pop because of the almost completely black uniform. I made Tamaki look even better than he usually does. He appears slightly taller too...

"You guys all look... great. If the ladies could keep their eyes off you before, they certainly won't be able to know."

Tamaki saunters towards me, and it causes me to take a sole step back. "Kitten, do you not believe that you look adorable, also? Just walking down the hall to get here, I noticed every young man watching you. It didn't please me very much, either..." He mumbles the last part under his breath.

"Well, we should all be heading to class now." Hikaru states.

"We'll see you guys soon." Kaoru agrees.

Everyone in the group nods. We all know where will be meeting; Chairman Suoh's office.

"I assure you, Chairman Suoh can not touch any of us. Figuratively speaking, of course." I tell them once more.

We all leave the south building together, but then split into three groups to go to our classes. Mori and Honey; Class 3A. Hikaru and Kaoru; Class 1A. And representing class 2A; there is Kyoya, Tamaki, and I.

About 15 minutes into class, a knock sounds at the door, interrupting our teacher. I glance at Tamaki, and he is looking back at me; we both nod.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Kurouta-Sama." The man apologizes.