Chapter One: Welcome to The Host Club!

As I was walking to the cafeteria at lunch someone. grabbed my arm and pulled me into the girls washroom.

"Kasu-Chan!!" The bubbly voice of my third year sister cheers.

"What do you want, Kiyomi?" I ask frustrated with her.

"I want you to come meet the host club after school!!" She squeaks excitedly. My happiness drops even further.

"I don't want to."

"Please, Kasu-Chan!!! I know you don't like them, but please come! Maybe you'll make more friends!" She pleads taking my hand.

"I have enough friends, Kiyomi." I defend. Tears brim her green eyes, "Kiyomi, don't cry, I'm sorry, I'll come!" I agree to go so my sister won't continue to cry. Her face lights up.

Kiyomi has light blonde hair, green eyes and she's absolutely beautiful. She even makes that horrid yellow dress work.

"Thank you!" She cheers.

-------------------

Now I'm sitting at a lunch table regretting the entire conversation. My head rests on the table with arms around my head.

"Kasumi, are you okay?" Akahana Hanozono asks me. Her mother owns a pretty famous luxury hotel line.

"I'll be fine, just let me finish being dragged through hell." I say with a strained voice.

"Oh my god! Akahana, Kasumi is going to the Host Club!!" Chikako Toudou said. Her father is the president of all three of the Toudou group chains.

"Your name really suits you Chikako." I say. Her name means clever.

Sometimes when I look at my two closest friends I swear they could be sisters. They both have raven black hair with brown glossy eyes. Chikako has yellow glasses and always keeps her hair in a ponytail. Akahana keeps her hair in a ballerina bun on top of her head.

"Why, just why can she bend my arm like that...?" I ponder upon that thought for the rest of the day.

----------------

As I walk down the hall of the top floor of the south building, I read the note my sister gave to me.

'How to act around the hosts:

·Step 1- Be polite! (i.e-no snarky comments, especially around Honey!)

·Step 2-Be formal! (You don't know them as well as the other girls!)

·Step 3- Fall for one! (it'll make your times there more fun!)'

This was scrawled across the paper in my sisters fancy handwriting. She could absolutely forget about number 3, no way would that ever happen.

As I turn the handle, and open the door, a bright light blinds me and rose petals fly in the air. I sneeze at the scent. As I look around every girl in the room is staring at me. They are whispering to their neighbors, questioning why I was hear, but one name stuck out to me. The 'Host Hater'. That has been my nickname ever since last year when people found out that, well, I hate the host club.

"Good afternoon everyone, I hope you've all had a enjoyable evening this far. I am here because of one reason and one reason only. My wonderful sister has requested that I strive to meet your beloved hosts." I greet politely. Step 1- check!

In seconds, six male students stand in front of me in a perfect formation.

"Hello princess." They all greet in unison. A lot of the girls in the room swoon at this. I stand there with a blank look on my face, mentally rolling my eyes.

"Good afternoon host club. May I be able to speak with my sister?" I question in a silky, yet quiet, voice. I feel someone grab my arm and tug me away.

"How sweet are they?!" Kiyomi asks me. I shrug.

"More like fake." I counter her, crossing my arms over my chest. She scoffs.

"Come on, Kasu-Chan. You can't tell me that they're not good-looking!" She says in a happy voice to me.

"I never said they weren't good looking-" She cuts me off. I get dragged back over to the hosts who had been watching us.

"Kyoya, put Kasumi down for Tamaki's next open spot." She tells Kyoya Ootori, a tall second year with glasses and black hair, who is in my class.

"Wait-" I try to stop her from putting me with Tamaki Suoh, a blonde boy with violet eyes, who is also in my class. He just so happens to be my least favourite host.

"Of course princess Kiyomi. Tamaki will spend time with your sister in a mere 20 minutes." Kyoya replied. My sister squealed with happiness as my face whitened.

Another host, Takashi Morinozuka, a.k.a Mori, lead me over to a table with only two chairs. Mori is really tall and has black short hair, a small blonde boy with light brown eyes and a pink stuffed bunny sits on his shoulders. The small boy happens to be third year Mitsukuni Haninozuka, a.k.a Honey.

"Thank you Mori-Shi and Honey-Shi." I say bowing to them. I used the suffix Shi, because I barely know anything about them. Step 2-check!

"It's okay, Kasu-Chan! Just call us Honey and Mori, right Takashi?" Honey asked Mori, and he nodded. I agreed and they left. I pulled a book out of my tote bag and started reading. The minutes can't go by slow enough, can they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N!: Thank you for reading! This is my first ever fanfiction and I'm hoping I can keep them in character as much as possible. Comment and tell me what you think. Critiques are welcome and applauded! Hope you continue to read on and I really hope you love the story.

Let me know whether Haruhi should be included or not. Thanks!

Love,

Yours Truly,

J.