Chapter Eleven: This is NOT a Date!!

I walk over to the blonde leader of the club. I sit in a chair across from him.

"Kitten! It seems like I haven't seen you all day!" He states as soon as I sit down. I smile genuinely.

"I really did have a fun time on Sunday..." I state. He smiles back at me.

"That's great. I really hope that maybe we could go to an actual beach the next time." He informs.

'Uhhhh.... beach? No no. No beaches.' I think.

"Um... beaches aren't really my scene." I inform him.

"That's what you thought about waterparks now... wasn't it?" He teases me. I purse my lips.

"Sorry, Tamaki, but beaches really aren't my scene. No beaches." I state through clenched teeth.

"Okay, that's fine. I'll think of something else then." He informs.

"Shouldn't you be thinking of little events for the girls who come here every day." I ask him. His eyebrows furrow together.

"You're right. I should be..." He mumbles.

"If you want some help, I hav-" He cuts me off mid-sentence.

"It's alright, I'll think of something, Kitten." He tells me gently, as if he thinks I can break like an egg.

I have to say, that's something I love about him. He treats me like I'm something so precious.

While he thinks of a small little event, I think of a way to get time to listen to me.

"Are you alright, you look quite frustrated." He informs. My eyes go wide and a shocked look crosses my face.

'He's so gentle, so passionate, a little obnoxious at times, yet so observant... So observant. That's it!' A smile had been plastered on my face until my idea. I know exactly how to get Tamaki to listen to me.

"Hey, Tamaki, is it alright if I move to the chair next to you?" I ask him. He nods like it's not a big deal.

I stand up and sit in the chair next to him. I study his profile for a few seconds. He is physically flawless. Mentally, far from it.

"Tamaki, can I ask you a favor?" I ask so quietly it's almost inaudible.

"Sure. You can ask me anything." I smile at him. He's too sweet to me.

"Tamaki, can you meet me in the courtyard at 7?" I whisper into his ear so nobody will hear.

"Of course we-" I cut him off as soon as he says 'we'. That's another thing I admire about him. He sees himself as one with the club, but I'm not admiring that right now.

"Actually, Tamaki... I was hoping the boys wouldn't be there..." I explain to him. He nods.

"Sure thing." He agreed and I smiled.

"Thanks, but I've got to go. I'm meeting Chikako and Akahana for tea." I state as grab my bag.

"Have fun with your friends. I'll see you later." He says quietly to me.

*At the tea shop*

"That's not fair..." Akahana says. I just explained to them the situation with Tamaki.

I stare at her and say, "What's not fair?"

"You have three boys after you. Tamaki, Kyoya, and Jun." Chikako clarifies.

"I don't have any boys after me. Jun likes my sister. Always has. I'm doing a favor for Kyoya by meeting with Tamaki." I explain to them.