Chapter Four: A Day Off for Kasumi

*Two Days Later*

*Tamaki P.O.V*

I waited outside the classroom for Kasumi until the teacher scooted me inside. I guess she isn't coming today, such a shame. I take my seat next to Kyoya.

"I'll just have to call her after class..." I say with a sigh. I will keep my promise to her.

"Call who?" Kyoya asked while scribbling in his book.

"Kasumi, it's a part of my promise." I inform him.

"Do you even know her cellphone number?" He questions.

"No, but since you do that digging-into-people's-files thing, I figured you did. So, do you?" I ask with curiously.

"It just so happens that I have her file right here," He informs me holding up the document, "but I am not required to share any of our guests personal information without their consent."

"Come on, mommy!! I need that one piece of information or I'll lose!!" I explain frantically. The teacher clears her throat.

"Suoh-kun, could you please be quiet." She orders.

"I am so very sorry Kurouta-sama, it'll will never happen again. I swear it on my last breath." I say to the teacher. She smiles and goes back to the lesson. A piece of paper lands on my desk.

After a moment, I realized what it was. He actually gave me Kasumi's cellphone number.

I look over to Kyoya and smile. He seemed to be deep into his work by now. I guess Kasumi gets a day off... but not from me.

*Kyoya P.O.V*

I have no idea why Tamaki is so interested in Kasumi. It's most likely because he wants her to become the Anti-Host Hater.

She's an ordinary girl, but I have to say, I did find her file quite amusing. She's an exceptional student, she is bilingual, she plays piano, violin, and flute. And to top everything off, she's a figure skater. A twirl girl. I bet she's taking today off to practice her little ice dancing routines... ha. Priceless.

*Kasumi P.O.V*

Everyone probably thinks that I'm out sick or something, but this isn't a walk in the park. My mother made me stay home so I can practice piano for three hours, since 6am!! Now she's sending me out to run her errands!! I look at the list my mother gave me for today.

'1.Dry-cleaners to pick up clothes

2.Pick up all decorations for party

3.Pick out gift for Kiyomi'

Three things to do that will take forever. I see a little blonde boy running around and acting like a hero after he picked up a toy for his little sister.

'Tamaki must've been like that when he was a child,' I think. Parading around with a proud smile on his face. I snicker at the thought.

Suddenly, my phone starts buzzing. It's an unknown number. I answer.

"Hello-oo." I answer in a cheery tone.

"Morning, Kasumi!!" The legally blonde leader of the Host Club greets.

"Tamaki, how did you get my cellphone number?" I ask with curiosity overtaking my actions.

"Kyoya gave it to me." He informs.

"And how did Kyoya get it?" I ask.

"He... uh... goes through all of our customers files, that's how he got it." I went sheet white. He saw my file?! He must've seen... the other things!! Oh god, somebody like him will never let me live this down.