Chapter Thirteen: Plans are Hatching...

A/N: I know my last couple of chapters haven't had Authors Notes, that was your reward for being so patient. This is a brand new P.O.V of a newer character. And there may be foul language due to the image I want the character to have. Thanks for your support!!! ~J

*Misaki P.O.V*

"They both kissed her on the cheeks!!!" I hiss at Kiyomi in a whisper. We're in conference with our small group about how to get rid of that disgusting whore that is Kiyomi's sister. She is totally leading all the hosts on. Even Masato Kumori fell for her trick. Stupid bitch.

"We have to do something about her, she'll steal them away from us." Poor, gentle, and sweet Kiyomi states. I nod.

"Masato Kumori kissed her cheek today at lunch. I really wished I could have been her right then." One of the girls say.

"He even gave her his cellphone number!"The other one gushes. That gives me an idea. The bitch will never even know it was us...

"Thats it!" I cry. A few heads turn over to look at me.

"What's it, Misaki?" Kiyomi asks me.

"You. Your sister. Masato Kumori. It's all perfect." I say in a very evil-y sort of way.

"Elaborate please." Kiyomi commands. I smile at her.

"Well, I was starting to think that we might have to get your sister expelled, since she keeps on making reappearances with Host Club. That's not the case. Kiyomi, if she falls in love, she'll totally forget the Host Club ever existed!!" I explain excitedly. I love working plans like these to get rid of losers. It's just a nicer way.

"And I fit into this.... how?" Kiyomi wonders aloud.

"First thing you need to do, is make up with your sister. Call me when you do that." I explain. She immediately stands up, collects her things, and leaves.

*Kiyomi P.O.V*

I walk into the fourth library where my sister was. I hear voices from the balcony.

"Hey- what's this?" Hikaru asks.

"Hikaru! Don't go through people's stuff- wow, it's really good." Kaoru starts to scold his brother.

"Guys, give it to me!!" Kasumi cries.

"No, no. This is very good, I really like it." Hikaru states. Kaoru nods.

"Yeah, we should show this to mom." Kaoru mentions.

"No, you guys don't have to do that!!" She cries again.

"Then you should." Hikaru tells her. I could almost imagine the way she's blushing right now.

"Um- I-I can't." She says shyly.

"That's why we'll do it for you." Kaoru informs her.

"I-" She starts to protest, but gets cut off.

"No protesting, you are coming home with us. Tonight. And our mother will see this." Hikaru states to her. I can just picture her being baffled into silence and nodding. I decide to just leave the library and let them be.

*Kasumi P.O.V*

I'm blushing at all the compliments the boys are giving me on all my designs.

"I love this one because of the exotic look to it." Hikaru says, then turns the page.

"That one is so cute and girly! It's adorable!" Kaoru cheers.

"I'd love to see Kasumi wearing that." Hikaru says at the next page. That makes me blush madly.

"That one is so hipster!" Kaoru states. I giggle at the term 'hipster'.