''Lana!'' he yelled at the top of his lungs, making my head perk up.

''Oh I'm sorry, I didn't hear you Mr Styles.'' I said as sweetly as I could, my lips molding into a tight smile as I turned to look at him.  He was angry but he was also confused.  I could see the way his eyebrows knitted together and his eyes darted all over my face as he tried to understand what was happening right now.

''Don't give me that bullshit you heard me and you knew it.'' he said as he got closer, trying to intimidate me but I refused to let it happen.  Not anymore.

''I don't know what your talking about.  Do you need something?'' I asked looking up at him, keeping my smile firmly planted on my face. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with so many emotions crossing his face I didn't know where to begin explaining them.  He groaned and his hands flew to his hair, tugging at the roots before letting them fall to his side.

''Get ready.  I need a drink.''

''Yes Mr Styles.''  I heard him groan again and storm out of my room, I heard some clatters and bangs from downstairs and put my hand over my mouth as I giggled quietly to myself.  He clearly doesn't like it when I play his game against him.  As soon as I finished my tea I got up and started the shower, all my bruising seemed to have gone and I smiled lightly to myself.  It was time to get my confidence back.  Time to be myself again.  As the room filled with steam I stripped off, stepping into the shower and began to pamper my body after what felt like so long.  I shampooed and condition my hair and shaved before smiling contently.  As I stepped out the shower i wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body and one around my hair as I padded carefully over to the closet so I wouldn't slip on the hardwood flooring.  I looked through the closet and was shocked to see so many outfits that were completly my style, at least they got someone decent to shop for me.  I grabbed an outfit out and placed it on my bed as I went over to the small vanity table and plugged in my hair dryer and straighteners.  After what felt like a life time I finally finished drying my hair and styling it to be slightly wavy instead of super curly like it usually is.  I styled my hair so it was half up, half down, a high ponytail on top of my head.  I then grabbed the bag of makeup I had and went for simple eyeliner and red lipstick before getting dressed and putting my black heels on.  I sprayed myself with perfume and grabbed a small black bag, even though I had nothing to put in it since my phone is god knows where.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where Harry was sat with a beer in hand, staring down at the counter.  I cleared my throat and his eyes shot up to look at me.  His eyes hungrily raked up and down my body and his licked his lips as if he was looking at him last meal.  I smirked to myself and waved my hand in front of his face causing his eyes to snap up to mine.

''You wanted me to get ready, I'm ready'' I said, smirk still playing on my lips as he watched my every move.  He cleared his throat and wiped his palms down his jeans before standing up and walking over to me.

''After you'' he said and I raised a brow at him before beginning to walk towards the door.  I felt his eyes on my ass so made sure to wiggle my hips a little extra as I walked out of the door and to his car.  It felt like an eternity as we drove to what I assume is a bar, it was deadly silent in the car but there was a lot of tension, all coming off of Harry.  He was angry, confused and turned on all in the one and that could make him dangerous.  Eventually we pulled up to a club, completely different from the bar we were at the last time we left the house.  

He pulled up in front of the club and we both got out the car, him tossing his keys to someone I guess worked here?  I don't know and I don't really care either.  He grabbed my hand and guided me into the busy club.  The place was jumping, music pounding, bodies writhing and grinding against each other.  The music was good, the atmosphere here was good but I am going to take a wild guess that the atmosphere of where we are going isn't going to be the same as he pulled me up a long, winding set of metal stairs.  We came up to two large red velvet curtains and as we came through them the same four boys were sitting on a very luxurious sofa.  The one with brown hair and blue eyes had a blonde girl with only a skimpy thong on, dancing on his lap.  The black haired man having a girl with dark skin, hair and eyes dancing on him, also with nothing but a skimpy thong on.  All the boys looked at Harry and smiled, greeting him before turning their attention to me.  The blonde man with piercing blue eyes gawked at me in amazement as I walked past him, being pulled down onto the sofa by Harry between him and the gorgeous blonde man.

''Lana it's nice to see you again.'' The blonde man stated and I just now realised the thick Irish accent he had making me smile widely, wanting him to speak more so I can hear his accent again.

''It's nice to see you too...'' I said raising an eyebrow at him, wondering his name.  His eyes looked over my body before back to my face with a slight flush to his cheeks.

''Oh shit.  Yeah.  My name is Niall'' he said with a breathy laugh leaving his lips and I giggled at his reaction and looked at him in amazement.  I could listen to him all day long.

''Well it's nice to see you too Niall'' I smiled at him and my cheeks flushed pink as I relished in the way he looked at me.  I heard Harry scoff next to me and turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow and got nothing in return so I smirk and turn back to Niall. 

''You look hot Lana.  Sorry cute.  No not cute, beautiful and hot.  Definitely.'' he stammered over his words causing me to giggle, my hand resting on his arm as I lost myself in his crystal blue eyes.

''Thank you very much, you look very handsome yourself.'' I said to him as I looked over him and seen he was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a crisp white button up.  I bit my lip and looked up to his face to see a smirk playing on his lips. 

''Do you want to go dance?'' he asked as he stood up, I quickly nodded and stood up but was stopped from walking away with him when Harry grabbed my hand.  I groaned and turned to look at him, jealousy written all over his face.  

''I'll look after her Harry.  C'mon is there a reason she isn't aloud to dance with me?'' he asked raising his eyebrows at Harry.  Harrys eyes flickered between mine and Nialls before sighing and shaking his head and letting go of my hand.  I looked back at Niall before leaning down to Harry's ear.

''It's not nice when someone plays your own game against you isn't it baby'' I whispered, making sure only he could hear me.  I stood up straight and walked away to Niall, him wrapping his arm around my waist before his hand slid down to my ass.  

This is going to be fun.