Wedding (Part1):

We travelled for a couple of days and finally made it back to base. And wow this place brought back lots of memories, good and bad. I looked up at Sasuke and grabbed his hand,
Y/n: maybe this wasn't the best idea, I do miss Orochimaru, but this place is just ugh.
He squeezed my hand and said
Sasuke: I know how you feel, but maybe we should just go in explain why we left and you show him your ring then we can leave.
I smile at him and nod as we entered the base. Once we got in I saw Orochimaru standing there, and I let go of Sasuke's hand and gave him a hug. I didn't realise how much I actually missed him. When I pulled away Orochimaru said
Orochimaru: I was not expecting that, y/n.
Y/n: oh sorry, I didn't expect myself to do that either.
He patted me on the head, then welcome Sasuke back. We got chatting about why we left and what we've been doing.
Y/n: oh oh also look we're engaged, look at this ring.
Orochimaru: *gasp* that's one huge rock, I'm so happy for you guys.
We smiled then I looked over at sasuke and asked if we should tell him about our plans.
Sasuke: um.. ya we should
Y/n: ok, Orochimaru me and Sasuke are planning to move back to Konoha.
He looks at us shocked but says,
Orochimaru: are you having your wedding there.
I nodded
Y/n: yes, um also..... I haven't run this by Sasuke yet, but I want you to walk me down the isle, because I don't have a dad. And your like closest thing.
Orochimaru: Well of course I will.
I smiled and we got to discussing more of the wedding plans.
~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~
Sasuke and I finally finished our wedding plans and we went back to Konoha. We thought and thought about where our wedding would take place, and finally we decided to have it on the training grounds where our first test was. It felt like just yesterday when Sasuke and I work together to get the bells.

But now all we had to do is persuade the village into letting Orochimaru come to the wedding. When i asked them they were very sceptical and were leaning to answer no, but after I cried and hit them for three days straight they finally agreed.  So, I sent a letter to them and told them to be here 2 months from now. In those two months we had bought and prepared for the wedding, we got lights, tables, food, flowers and lots of other things. As the day approached both of us were actually really calm, we had everything planned. It was going to be a small-ish wedding with friends from the village (i ain't gonna put family cause you know why). Kakashi was going to marry us and we were both very excited.

time skip to wedding day

y/n: OMG OMG OMG, Why am i so freaked out a couple of days ago i just fine, but now I feel AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Sakura and Naruto chuckle at each other, then Sakura says to me

Sakura: Listen, every girl get nervous on there wedding day its like a tradition.

Naruto: yeah I remember when I married Hinata, She was freak out to, I walked past her changing room and she was running in circles.

Sakura: Pffftt Naruto I was in the room with her, she was jumping around laughing and smiling like a 10 year old.

Naruto: Aww that's adorable, i'm gonna go find her.

As he left Sakura and I were left alone in the room, honestly I didn't want Naruto to leave. Sakura and I haven't really talked since i got back, and in my head I think she still kind of like Sasuke, but I won't say anything. We sat in silence as she put my into a braid bun, not one word was said in the 20 minutes we sat there. Eventually she got up and said she was going to the washroom, after she left I was so happy, because that was awkward. The wedding started an hour after that and I felt all of my nerves fade away as I saw Sasuke standing in front of the three polls. I had a whites wedding dress on and it was gorgeous with lace and a long bouncy skirt. As the music started everyone calmed down and i walked out into the aisle and the smile on Sasuke's face my heart skip a beat. 

Kakashi started the ceremony and we after 15 minutes he got to close to the end. 

Kakashi: Before we get to the kiss would either of you have anything to say to each other, Sasuke you go first.

Sasuke: y/n I met you about 10 years ago, and at first I thought you were like every other girl, but as I got to know you I realised you are so much more. You are kind, brilliant, beautiful and probably even stronger then me. Never in my life have I ever loved someone as much as I love you. I wan't to grow old with you and have kids, who have kids, who have kids. Even in a hundred years I will still love you as much as I love you today. I will love you for you smile, your personality, your anger, and through your difficulties. I will always love you so much.

Kakashi: And you y/n

*In tears* y/n: I..... *sniff* sorry i need to stop crying hold on *sniff*

Everyone there started to snicker.

y/n: Okay, as I was saying, I feel the same way. I want to do everything with you. I want to take your last name and wear it proud. I want to have your kids and grow old with you. I love you and I won't ever stop loving you. I want to live our entire lives together and die together, because if you are gone before me I'll probably be the saddest person in the world. Without you I feel like apart of me is missing so, if you promise to love me forever so will I. and even if you don't I'll still love you anyways.

Kakashi: If anyone has an objection then spe-

Sakura: I object!!!! This isn't fair I still love Sasuke!!!

Y/n: I'm gonna kill this hoe.