Are day off

After the survival test kakashi gave us the next day off. I was grateful because I slept in until 12:00 am I could have slept longer but I heard a knock on the door. I got up out of bed and walked over to the door. I open it seeing Sasuke standing there I say hi and invite him inside, he agree's and enters my house. I could tell that he was looking at all of my pictures on the wall. I tapped him on the shoulder and told him.
Y/n: that is my entire family they were killed.
Sasuke: were not that different y/n my entire family was killed by my older brother when I was a little kid, do you mind if I ask what happened to your.
Y/n: well one day I was out in my mother's garden when I heard screaming so I ran as fast as my little legs could go, I ran right in the door. I wish I didn't because I saw my parents lifeless body's on the floor.
Sasuke: how did you escape the rogue ninja.
Y/n: I hide my chakra then I opened a secret latch and hid there for two day, all I could eat were cans with peaches in them.

After I explained that to him he changed the mood and asked if I wanted to go swimming because a lot of other kids were going I agreed and was very happy. I pick out a swimsuit and put it on underneath of my baggy sweater. I grabbed a towel then we left and started to walk to the beach. When we got there their was every one from are academy there. I laid out my towel on the ground and took off my shoes. Already all of Sasuke's fangirls were swarming him. So I got up and walked over to him and said shoo you ugly wasps geez shoo. Naruto was laughing so hard he fell on the ground then got beat up. Sasuke got in the water, I yelled out to him
Y/n: IS IT COLD
Sasuke: NO
Y/n: COOL COMING IN .
I took off my sweater revealing my swimsuit, it was a f/c two pieced swimsuit I walked down to the water and put a foot in.
Y/n: hey this is actually really warm
Sasuke: ya it is oh um by the way you look good in that.
Y/n: thanks if you think half way naked is cute.
Sasuke: I'm just saying you can pull it off not like bubblegum and flowers ( Sakura and Ino)
We laugh at his joke then I fall into the water, Sasuke was laughing at me so i pushed him in the water. We glared at each other then smirked. We splashed water at each other until I gave up. I got out of the water and grabbed my towel.