A random person in the forest

Just days after the sleepover Kakashi gave us slips of paper, they where for the chuning exams. We all signed them and gave them back to Kakashi. Then we started to train, Sakura was training with Hinata, Naruto was training, with Sasuke and Kakashi, but I told them I was going to train on my own.
Time skip
I was training in the forest when I heard something rattling in the bushes, I cautiously walked over and a rabbit jump out. Letting out a sigh I turned around to face a tall man in an orange mask.
?: hi, y/n
He said in a happy high-ish voice.
Y/n: h-hi w-who are you.
He said nothing just stare at me, he then spoke
?: my name is Tobi.
Y/n: oh well um how do you know my name.
Tobi: I met you when you were a little kid, but I went by a different name.
Y/n: what was your name before.
Tobi stayed quiet until we heard someone with a deep voice call for him. Tobi motioned for me to hide, so that's exactly what I did.
Just second later a man with yellow hair walked up and started to yell at him, from what I could hear the guy with yellow hair's name was Deidara. I was about to get up and run but then I thought, what if Tobi tells me his old name. I stayed in place until the guy with yellow hair left to go get food. I got out of my hiding place and walked up to Tobi.
Y/n: well what was your old name?
Tobi: my old name was ob-
Out of no where Kakashi and some other jonin's started to throw kunais at Tobi he dodged them, then Kakashi yelled to me to get out of there. I was confused so I look at Tobi
Tobi: y/n please come with me
Kakashi: get away from her!
Tobi: not on my life
Kakashi: well prepare to lose your life
Y/n: STOP!!!
Everyone stop and looked at me.
Y/n: if you hurt him I'll s-stab myself
I take out a kunai and held it to my chest, everyone looked shocked, I told Tobi to run away, within seconds he had disappeared. I put my kunai back into my pouch.
Y/n: I'm sorry I couldn't let you kill or hurt him I don't know why... I'm sorry