Bridge builder part 1

It has been a couple of days since me and Sasuke started to date, were keeping it a secret because we don't everyone to freak out and ask us a bunch of question.
Through out those days we did lot of D ranked missions. It was fun to watch because Naruto kept messing up and being dumb, but by now I was getting bored of these missions I wanted to do something adventurous and fun. I thought that would never happen until Naruto's stubbornness kick in. He was yelling at the Hokage, I wasn't that surprised he yells at everyone. But while I was zoned out Naruto managed to get us a C ranked mission.
Naruto: yay we get to do a C ranked mission.
Then a man walked in... he looked a little drunk and also it looked like he was going to fall over.
Tazuna: all you sent me were some little kids. Are you even a ninja.
Y/n: which one of us are you talking about
Tazuna: the short one with the idiot face.

We all line up showing that Naruto is the shortest even thought I'm only 10 and 1/2. Naruto glared and started yelling then holding Naruto back.
Y/n: Naruto you can't attack are client.
Tazuna: ya listen to the ugly girl.
Y/n:did you just call me ugly, YOU CANNOT CALL A GIRL UGLY!!!!!
Now Sasuke and Sakura started holding me back.
Sasuke: y/n stop....... I'll give you your f/f.
I stop and turn around and look him right in the eyes.
Y/n: ok I believe you, but I do expect f/f now so don't think I'll forget.
I tapped his nose lightly,then whispered in his ear "I won't forget". Then I turned my face and saw Sakura glaring at me, then Sasuke turned and she was all smiles. Soon after that we were sent home to pack are stuff I got a sleeping bag, clothes, hair brush and toothbrush and a lot of other things. Then we met up at the gates of the leaf village. Naruto was nervous or just really excited, apparently this was Naruto's first time out of the village. We walked for awhile then Kakashi told us to stand in certain places.
Y/n: um Kakashi why are we walking in a format.
Kakashi: it's because we are now in an unknown territory, so it's best to be safe then sorry.
Y/n: that's true and smart.
This is how we were set
           Kakashi
Naruto.         Sakura
           Tazuna
Y/n.               Sasuke

So me and Sasuke talked until Naruto butted in and sang
Naruto: Sasuke and y/n sitting in a tree          K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then come marriage then comes the ba-
Y/n: NARUTO!!!!!
Sasuke: (whispering to you) does Naruto know.
Y/n: (still whispering) I don't think so he's to oblivious.
We nod at each other. Sakura and Naruto were confused, then I took a breath in and yelled.
Y/n: NARUTO AND SAKURA SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G  first co- ow ow ow.
Kakashi had just thrown a can of peaches at you. Now were all just walking in silence.