Sleepover

Sasuke, Sakura,Naruto and Kakashi went home and got blankets, pyjamas and other things. I also told them when they get back they can just come in they don't have to knock or anything.!Sasuke was the first to get back because he lives the closes to me.
Sasuke: it's been awhile since we've been in your house alone.
Y/n: ya it has, so can you come with me to the kitchen to get the snacks.
Sasuke: sure.
Me and Sasuke walked into the kitchen, got the snacks and walked back. Sasuke handed me the snacks to put on the table. One that was done I turned around and took a step and fell onto Sasuke, are faces were centimetres apart. We just stared into each other's eye, Sasuke put his hand onto the side of my face then kissed my nose. You were blushing really hard.
Y/n: you missed.
Sasuke smirked at you then he kissed you on the lips, and right at that moment Naruto walked. He blush at the sight... the way he sees it is y/n on top of Sasuke kissing on the floor
Naruto: you two aren't doing anything.
Y/n: what no!!!
Me and Naruto look at Sasuke and see him blushing, his face was red like a tomato. I get up and help him up,
Y/n: please don't tell anyone Naruto
Naruto: what would I tell them anyways.
Y/n: that I was laying on top of Sasuke and we were kissing on the floor.
Naruto: ok, but I want something in return.
Y/n runs into the kitchen and gets a bag full of ramen, she gave it to Naruto. He pretends to have a key and lock his mouth. Seconds after that Sakura and Kakashi walk in. Sasuke still had a bit of blush on his face, Sakura almost immediately ran over to him and asked if he was ok. He pushed her away a little and told her he was fine. Then the sleep over started. It was already 10:30, but we had nothing on tomorrow so that doesn't matter. We played truth or dare first, Naruto went first because he won Rock Paper Scissors.
Naruto: Sakura truth or dare
Sakura: dare
Naruto: I dare you to lick your foot
She actually did it then she asked me.
Y/n: truth.
Sakura: tell me who that other Uchiha is, the one you said when we were introducing our selfs.
Y/n: his name is...... Obito I meet him before my family was killed, but I don't even know if he is still alive. Half of his face looked crushed, it was cool........... ok um Naruto truth or dare.
Naruto: dare
y/n: um ok, I dare you to.... oh tomorrow you have to run through the village yelling cactus.
Naruto: I'm confused but ok. Sasuke truth or dare.
Sasuke: dare I guess
Naruto: hee hee hee.... I dare you to kiss y/n.
Sasuke,y/n: WHAT!!!!!!
*kiss*
Kakashi: that was cute you two.
Sakura: whatever