Introduce yourself

Sasuke's POV

I felt a weight on me shoulder so I look over and see a sleeping Y/N.
(IN MIND) Sasuke: wow Y/N is really cute it almost makes me want to k- wait I didn't just think that, I don't think of her like that, that's weird. * looks back at Y/N*
Sakura: Sasuke what are you looking at. (Jealous voice)
Sasuke : why do you care
Naruto: ooooh Sasuke likes Y/N.
Sasuke: no not like that.
Y/N: groans *leans forwards and hits head on the table* I'm up... wait what oh ya hi guys.
at last are sensei finally arrived
Sensei: my first impression of you... I hate you
Y/N: that was pretty rude.

Time skip to the introductions
Sensei: I am Hatake Kakashi. I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... And I have few hobbies. You first introduce yourself.

Naruto:I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like cup Ramen, but I like ramen at ichiraku ramen Iruka bought for me. I hate the three minutes that you have to wait once you put the hot water in the Ramen. My hobby is to eat and compare cup Ramen. And my dream is to be Hokage and I'm going to make all the village recognize my existence.
     "Next"
Sakura: I'm Sakura Haruno, I like ,well the person I like* giggles*. Well my hobby... And my dream is to.
" and what do you hate"
NARUTO.
Naruto: ouch
"You now"
Sasuke: My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain man.
Y/N : well that's going to be hard restoring your clan you don't like anyone. *giggle*
(Sasuke) * glares*
" ok last one go"
Y/N: Oh I'm Y/N L/N. And I like...-_- I don't know. My dislikes are the rouge ninja that killed all my clan.And my hobby is training and eating. My dream is to see an old friend of mine again.
Sasuke: Y/N, what was your friends name.
Y/N: oh um all I'll say is that his last name was Uchiha.
Sasuke: UCHIHA HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.
Y/N: calm down I don't even know if he is alive anymore.
Kakashi: (IN MIND) is it possible that she talking abou-
Sakura: Kakashi Kakashi you just blanked out for a minute.
Kakashi: oh sorry, ok anyways
(Does explanation of the survival test)
Oh and tomorrow don't eat anything for breakfast or you'll puke.
Y/N : Ew that's gross.
NEXT MORNING Y/N POV
I woke super sleepy I walked to the kitchen and put a toast in the toaster. I waited for 1 minute and it popped, I walked over and put F/T ( fav topping). And ate it. I then walked to my room and got dressed and then remembered I wasn't supposed to eat.
Y/N: Well to late for that
Then I walked to the door and put on my shoes an walked out the door.

----------——-----------------
Thanks for reading:)