New teams

I look around the class and only saw that the raved haired boy sasuke had his hand up. I giggled, wow this is pathetic I whisper under my breath. I turned me head to see sasuke slightly chuckling as soon as he realized I was looking he stopped and turned away. I didn't think he heard me. Then Iruka asked if we could demonstrate for the class. So we got up and walked to front.
Y/N: so what do you want us to transform into?
Iruka: how about each other.
Sasuke: ok.
*so we transformed into each other *
Iruka smiled and told us we can go back to are seats. I started to walk and then I trip and fell right on to Sasuke,
(IN MIND) Y/N: how embarrassing this day was finally started to go good and now I'm laying on Sasuke back, wow Y/N wow.

I then really quickly get up and helped him up then apologized a lot.
Y/N: I'm so sorry so, so sorry
Sasuke: it's fine, you can stop apologizing already.
Y/N: I feel bad but ok.
So I walked to my seat hearing Sasuke foot steps behind me. I sat down embarrassed for like the third time.

Sasuke's POV

I look over at Y/N she seamed really embarrassed even though it was an accident and she apologized a lot. She really is weird, I wonder what village she came from before.?

Y/N POV

Time skip to graduation day (your 11 and 1/2)

Iruka: ok its graduation and we will be taking our tests now.
Y/N: this is going to be fun!!!
Sasuke: don't yell it's just a test.
( ps you a Sasuke are friends now)
Y/N: fine *mumble mumble *
Iruka: ok everyone come to the front of class and we will be doing transformation and clone jutsu for our test.
I look over to Naruto who is shaking non-stop, so I walk over to him.
Y/N: Naruto you will do fine we practiced remember.
Naruto: oh um ya.

Time skip to the results

We all passed the test even Naruto lots of people were shocked, but I wasn't he trained with me and Sasuke.
THE DAY WE GET ARE GROUP
So Iruka did his speech then told us
Iruka: there will be groups of three but one group will have four. So for are first group it will be Hinata, Kiba and Shino, you are team8, our second group is Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Y/N, you are team 7. I jumped and yelled "yes... Sorry" now back to what I was saying...
TIME SKIP

Y/N POV
My group was sitting in a class waiting for are sensei.
Naruto/Sakura: it has been 60 minutes now.
Y/N: shut up you two
They all look at me.
Sakura: are you alright Y/N.
Y/N: ya it just you to are really annoying and I'm tired, I was so excited for today I didn't sleep much * puts head on table*
We sat the for 5 more minutes then I feel my eyes getting heavy then I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------
Thanks for reading