Thoughts

As we poof away, I tilt my head down. Sasuke looks at me worried and when we got to our destination, he put a hand on my cheek, and slowly moved it my chin, then lifted it up, I feel his warm fresh breath hit my face sending shivers done my spine.
Sasuke: it's ok, just remember even if they forget you, you will always have me.
He lightly kisses me, and grabs my hand. I slightly smile and confidently say
Y/n: ya your right, it's not my fault they forget me, and if your the only one in my life I don't have to worry about losing anyone.
Sasuke smiles and and reply's
Sasuke: ya you don't have to worry about losing me.
I chuckle and nod my head.
Orochimaru: all right you to love birds we have to go now.
I blush and look at Sasuke, he smiles back and and we head off.
(Few months later)
It been awhile since we saw Naruto and Sakura, and I feel a lot better. I increased my training routine by a lot, because I don't want to be a burden to Sasuke or Orochimaru. Things haven't been quiet around our new base, Orochimaru is moving his slaves over here and I don't even want to look at them, it makes me feel like crying or it makes me feel like I want to save them. I really want to but if I were to try I know I would get kick out, and I don't want to be away from Sasuke.
While you were lost in your thoughts and writing down your thoughts you didn't realize Sasuke walk into the room. He snuck up behind on you and yelled, you jump, slammed your book closed and scream loudly, you turn around and see it's Sasuke you take a breath of relief and then Sasuke ask
Sasuke: hey what's up, and is that a diary.
Y/n: wh-well ya I guess it's kind of a diary, but I only write my thoughts in it.
Sasuke smile and ask in a sweet voice
Sasuke: can I read it
Your face turns red because in this diary you write about Sasuke a lot.
Y/n: n-no I have p-private stuff in there.
Sasuke: is it about me
Y/n: um maybe I mean no
Sasuke: ok, it fine if you don't want me to read it I respect that.
I smile and poof my diary away, I then ask Sasuke if he wants to go train with me, he nods his head so I grab his hand and we go to the training room.