The survival test

I started to walk down the street when I heard a cat meowing. My head shot up and looked in the direction of the meows , I started to walk towards them then I found a little stray kitten it just kept meowing. So I pick it up and look at the time.
Y/N: crap I'm going to late, but what will I do with this kitten.
So I walked to training grounds, but I put the kitten in my bag before I got there. I got there.
Y/N: um where's Kakashi. *meow*
Sasuke: what was that.
Y/N: NOTHING, nothing at all.
Sasuke: um o-*meow* (glares), Y/N I know there's a cat.
Y/N: no...yes I mean no (Sasuke) *reaches for my bag* (Y/N) steps back.
Sasuke: y/n I won't tell Naruto and Sakura, ok.
(Y/N) *takes steps closer to Sasuke then whispers in his ear fine you better not.
Naruto: OMG SASUKE AND Y/N ARE KISSING.
Sakura: wwwwhhhat.
Y/N: n-n-no I was w-(Sasuke) put hand over mouth.
Sasuke: that's just going to make it worse they will ask lots of questions and will be annoying for both of us.
*MEOW, MEOW, MEOW*
I bent down and let the kitten out of my bag. He sat there and I just pet him, then he ran away.
Y/N: bye little kitty.

Time skip to when Kakashi show up

Y/n:finally you showed up let's start
Kakashi: let me explain first.
I let out a sigh then he started to explain. After about 10 minute he said start, we all jumped away except for Naruto. I jumped over to we're Sasuke is.
Y/n: hey can we work together please.
Sasuke: um I want to work alone.
Y/n: your dumb.
Sasuke: why?
Y/n : this entire test is to test are teamwork skills and are intelligent.
Sasuke: oh I see, but you are 100 percent sure.
Y/n: positive.
After we had teamed up we ask Sakura and Naruto they declined us saying they had to do it on there own. After we came up with a plan then in the end we got the bells and even the extra one. When we meet up after we gave the extra bell to Sakura and I gave my bell to Naruto, they were confused big time. But then Kakashi said you all pass. We cheered in happiness.