New home

You and Sasuke pulled apart, and you laid your head on his shoulder. Soon kabuto and Orochimaru came back, they greeted us and told us to get up. We did as told and went on out way. By the time night had fallen we had arrived at our destination.
(Your POV)
I walked up to a cave looking thing with the other, and I asked
Y/n: um guys, is this a cemetery, it's probably not but um ya.
Sasuke smirks funny at me, that got me nervous.
Y/n: you guys are being quite.... o my god are you guys rapist, I'm so stupid.
I watched Sasuke start to giggle.
Sasuke: no, we are not rapist y/n, and why was the first thing that came to mind, rapist.
I shrugged my shoulders, and the three started to walk into the cave, as I followed.
(No ones POV)
We all walked in, but you looked scared by the your new home. It has no windows and it was pretty dark. Sasuke could tell you were afraid, he walked closer to you and screamed. You scream at the noise, and then realize it was just Sasuke. You lightly punched him on the shoulder. He smirked then, grabbed your hand making you blush. You tilt your head down wishing he did not see.
Sasuke: Orochimaru I'm going to show y/n around, okay.
Orochimaru: okay, but you... and if y/n wants to join has to train.
Sasuke nodded pulling you away into a room. He shows you around until Sasuke check the time.
Sasuke: y/n I have to go and train do you want to come.
Y/n: of course I would love to show you what I've learned.
Sasuke: me too
We trained for 2ish hours, but Sasuke trained longer, while you sat on the ground.
(Sasuke POV)
I was finishing training, when I glance over at y/n. She had fallen asleep, I bent down beside her and lightly kiss her on the nose. After I just was admiring her beauty, I picked her up and thought "where is she going to sleep" I groan and take her to my room. I slowly lay her onto my bed, and go to walk away but she grabbed onto my shirt. Her eyes were barely open and she groaned out
Y/n: p-please d-don't leave me here a-alone.
My heart starts to beat fast, as I sit onto the bed. She pulls me into the bed, and lightly pecks me on the lips before drifting to sleep. Soon I did the same.