FOUR

"Round up the usual suspects

"Round up the usual suspects."

Casablanca, 1942

     "Christ, you have a fucking gun!"

      Goo Chul had forced herself to get out of her usual routine to attend another recess with the seven fools in her basement. If they didn't have their advantages, Chul would've left them there to rot. The lady had entered from a new shower for jeans were nothing to be comforted in, let alone relax in. Chul entered the unusually big basement in a big sweater and beige sweatpants, but her outfit goes unnoticed as her hand grasped a weapon that didn't match her outfit, which angered her.

     The boys' plan; to put their quantity to good use and bring her to the ground, was immediately halted when Taehyung hollered in fear, moving behind a now paler Hoseok who looked more than ready to faint. Chul rubbed her eyes, a little sleepy, with a gun on her grasp, not even a bit of fear in her squinted eyes.

     "Shut the fuck up."

     If there was something more dangerous than Goo Chul, it was a moody Goo Chul. It wasn't exactly a gun but she saw how everyone reacted and kept up the act, for the purpose of fewer shenanigans. "Go back to your chairs or so help me," Chul made sure to gesture to her weapon subtly, some gulping in panic, some narrowing their eyes in doubt, some about to faint— oh, that was just Hoseok.

     "I bet it doesn't even have bullets."

     Chul's brow cocked towards Jimin's direction, "Keep that mouth for singing and high notes, Jimin." Chul spat bitterly, "I'm asking you to sit back down to your chair, not to open your fucking mouth, darling." Chul was more than ready to pull the trigger if it were even a real gun, but no, it held a purpose for something more disturbing.

     "So? Prove it, shoot me."

     "J-Jimin! Just sit down for goodness sake." Chul smirked at such fear that was tainted on a member's voice, how it had boosted her ego. "Shut up, Hyung. I bet she doesn't even know how to use a gun." Jimin sneered bravely with his arms crossed, awaiting any action from the still unknown lady in front of him. Honestly? Jimin was terrified as fuck, I mean, it did look like a  real gun and the girl had kidnapped them and she does know how to defend herself— oh my god what if it is a real gun and she does know how to use them, Jimin thought in the midst doubting his foolish actions.

     Jimin was a little too late as Goo Chul was already in front of his stance. Jimin kept up the stoic expression, although he was sweating a little too much for his own good. "You're scared," Chul pointed out from Jimin's redundant sweat and trembling figure, "I-I'm not." Jimin failed to give a stern response. Chul loved severity she had possessed, so with confidence and a gun, she put her left vacant arm over his shoulder and moved forward, she pushed the gun against his neck, the cold muzzle of the gun slicing his warm skin of the drastic contrast of temperature.