TWO

"Houston, we have a problem

"Houston, we have a problem."

Apollo 13, 1995

Play: Warm - Dre'es and Mia.

     Goo Chul snugly lodged at her fur covered rocking chair, rocking back and forth in a galore pace. Her skin soaked within the cool fresh gush of the breeze as the sun had slowly yet felinely draped the sky with mists of pink, purple, and blue. Her elbow was tickled with velvetlike fur as she gracefully held up a cup of tea, white tea. Chul pleasantly watched the sun adorns the sky, its delicate sun rays soddened her with dainty warmth.

     Chul's soft tips gently flipped the page, the thin material engraving through her fingers satisfyingly as the paper creates rather tranquil background noise. Chul endeared the aroma of vintage paper and how the leather of the hard-bound had graced each of its dull detail on her palm, similar to a carving.

     Her eyes flutter close, endearing a silent moment of the location. If it were quiet enough, you would be able to hear the faint alarms of the roosters that echo through the sunkissed morning. You would be able to hear the noisy brushes of crops and leaves amongst one another. Chul sighed contently, taking a careful sip of her tea — pinky up, of course, — the light delicate flavor swishing around with a hint of floral and fruity blends, fusion all beautifully in one.

     Goo Chul was always the quiet sort of student with a little something. By that I mean she withholds thoughts that aren't supposed to take place unless you're a curious child who questions and thinks of odd things or someone clearly insane. Though, everything always has its reason.

     Chul's left eye opened in more of a bothered manner as she heard static from her customed walkie-talkie, that was situated on her floral-filled porch. Her honeymoon eyes sternly stared at the black technology that laid like it were any innocent other, the morning was now a little too silent for Chul. The muse swore she heard something—

     "Damn it.."

     Bingo.

     Chul snapped out of her sunkissed gazes and daydreams, a little sullen as her time of comfort was concluded. Goo Chul's expression and aura had swapped from a placid girl in a dreamy daze to a lady who knew and could write each betrayal of life. 

     She lavishly trailed her fingers over the shivery doorknob as it had creaked close. Chul had taken her exit with a pout tainting her cherry engraved lips as she will be going through a recess from her pretty routine. Her lissome footsteps padded against the wood tiles, giving a rather warming welcome to the voided household.

     Chul was more than aware that later on, there would probably be ants crawling around her white tea but a couple of tiny organisms were the least of her troubles as she had to squire a couple of other beings in greater proportions.