THREE

"Mrs

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"

—The Graduate, 1967

     "You're such a disgusting whore."

     Chul snapped her eyes open, they were still situated in the unusually large basement. The lady smirked in curiosity, now looking at Jimin, whose eyes were filled with nothing but rage and repulsion. "Don't talk back now, darling." Chul threatened, and although, with her petite body and frail hair, her voice spoke harshly.

     "Stop calling me that. What do you even want? Didn't you want us to be here to interact with you? What a disgusting fan you are."

     Chul giggled rather loudly, following an amused look of bodacious and disbelief. She adjusted her voice with a few coughs before looking at the seven of them with a cocked brow, "Let's get this straight, I'm not a fan of yours-"

     "Army."

     "Excuse me?" Chul spoke, her brows furrowed with her lips in a scowl. She never liked it when she was cut off from what she was saying. "Army," Jungkook stated, almost into a whisper, "our fans are called Armys." Chul looked at Jungkook bewildered at his utter loyalty to this bullshit of a K-pop fandom.

     "Cut me off one more time, and you'll see."

     Chul now stated, referring to all members, greatly warning them with hellacious eyes and a harsh voice. "What'll you do? Slap me?" Yoongi mocked, it was now his turn to mock her threats that sounded a little too empty to scare him. Goo Chul looked petite and frail with her almost skinny figure. Chul only smiled lightly, making her way to the man who had cocky bravery. Her pair of converse was padding against the smooth pavement. All members had their eyes scarily on the calm lady.

     Goo Chul stood there in front of Min Yoongi, a slight meter away from his seated (tied) figure. Yoongi felt something rotten rumble beneath his stomach when he saw the lady's glower, it was almost too much hatred that could fit inside her diminutive figure. 

     Then it happened a little too fast, Chul swung her body gracefully but wickedly sharp as her converse made an afflictive impact on Yoongi's left cheekbone, the man's head whirling to the other direction. Yoongi's saliva had spewed out of his mouth during the sudden whirl. Eyes were widened and mouths have gaped. The members' jaw could do nothing but drop.

     Chul lifted Yoongi's chin with a satisfied grin engraved harshly and mockingly on her lips. The man was still luckily conscious, just a little dizzy from the fact that he was kicked in the face. "I'll do something worse than that. Don't underestimate me, Min." Goo Chul let his face drop, his dark hair covering his eyes as she walked back at the center, a few comments of worry towards an injured male.