14- Hyperventilate

BAKUGOU/NISHINOYA/ZACK AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS THE VOICE ACTOR VOICED ACTED's VOICE ACTOR GOT CAUGHT CHEATING WITH HIS WIFE WITH A PROSTITUTE

I--
_______________________________________

3rd Person
POV

As Hinata sped to the gym after class, he had thoughts about the sudden gasp in the bathroom.

He reached the gym.

Hinata faked his smile and walked up to the gym door.

He got the courage to open the gym doors.

The gym lit up, taking in the fact that their little sunlight was there.

He looked around the gym, scanning for a midnight haired boy, only to find no sign of him.

He walked up to Sugawara who was giving tips to Asahi and asked, "where is Kageyama?"

"Don't know, Nishinoya isn't around either. "

"They're probably late. " The third voice, of Tsukishima spoke.

The door flew open, revealing a tall raven-haired figure.

"Sorry! My teacher called me in for spacing out. " Said Kageyama.

He glared at Hinata, who quickly looked away.

The door then flung open once more, revealing another figure, but a smaller one, Nishinoya.

"I FELL ASLEEP!! " he yelled as loud as he can, enough for the whole gym to hear.
Tsukishima burst out laughing.
" Senpai, you're so lazy! "

Nishinoya looked at Hinata, giving him a glare that reminded Hinata of a very Furious man, one titled his father.

Hinata quickly went up to Daichi and asked if they could start practice.
Eventually, practice began.

The whole time Hinata couldn't concentrate on practice, due to some pair of glaring eyes.
Nishinoya.

Nishinoya is obviously still distracted and worried about the bruises and marks that were on Hinata. He was worried why Hinata looked so lifeless and dead like a corpse. He wanted to ask Hinata about it, but was afraid it would trigger Hinata to run away and scare him somehow.

After half of practice, during a break, Nishinoya walked up to the orange haired boy, "Hey, Hinata, are you okay?" .

Hinata flinched at the question. Had he discovered what Hinata was hiding?

Suddenly Hinata stood frozen. 'Was that Nishinoya who was gasping in the toilet stall? ' Suddenly Hinata started to panic. He did not want anyone to know about what happened or is happening at his house. Yes, house. Not home. Home feels warm and happy, house is just a place. Home is warmth and happiness. Hina did not feel happy or warm nor feel safe at his so-called "home."

He (Hinata) started to breathe heavily and uncontrollably. He was unable to calm down, resulting in hyperventilation.

( I am not an expert at how to do stuff with hyperventilation, but I have experienced multiple times , so I will listed in a few detail than normal.)

" somebody! Help calm him down, he's hyperventilating!"

Hinata took shallow breaths, as he panicked and struggled to gain air.

__________
A|N
( I wrote this on my phone, so it may have a few mistakes, and my battery is really low so I have to go. Bye! Hope you enjoy.)