6- Attack

!VIOLENCE!
3rd Person
POV

Now knowing that Kageyama is unconscious, and Hinata is alone with the bullies, he can fight.
He didn't want to reveal his power to anyone, or else he'd gain attention which would lead to him getting caught abused.

Rio, Han and Subaru cornered him into a wall, thinking they could hurt the orange crow.
As Han threw his fist at him, Hinata grabbed the arm, flipping Han against the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Yelled Rio,
Hinata was focusing on Han when Rio grabbed both of Hinata's wrists making him stop.
(I do martial arts so I know this sh*t lmao)
Hinata twisted his arm and fringed his arms toward his head, making Rio let go,
Hinata got into a fighting stance and kicked Rio in the guts.

"BWAGH!" Rio coughed, coughed up blood.
"HOLY!"
"You can fight huh, shrimp?" Said Subaru,
"I'm a blue belt, what about you?" Subaru replied to himself,

"Black." Hinata replied,
"Huh?" Subaru said in a lesser cocky tone.
"Did you not hear me?" Hinata repeated himself, "black."

The three laughed,
"THIS SHRIMP? BLACK!? OH MY GOD.... YOU'RE JOKING TOO MUCH!"
Subaru came up to Hinata and pushed him slightly,
"Don't think you can scare me, shrimp."
"I bet your whole family is a lying stock."
"I bet your mother can get on her knees for me in front of you and say "I didn't!"

That's it.
That triggered Hinata.

His mother, who was killed in front of him, murdered by his own father and got told "This is normal, son."
His sister who went missing.
His father who is a workaholic and alcoholic, abusive, rapist, murderer.

'They never experienced pain.' Hinata thought.
He was about to show them what 'pain' is.

KICK
KICK
KICK
KICK
THROW
SMASH
THROW
KICK
PUNCH
PUNCH
SMASH
*CRACK*
screaming could be heard
KICK
KICK
THROW
STEP
STEP
THROW
KICK
PUNCH
PUNCH
KICK
SCREAM

They were laying on the floor, all three of them, crying and begging for him to stop.
There was blood everywhere,
E v e r y w h e r e on the rooftop

His clothes, the floor, the only places there wasn't blood was Kageyama and the door.

"PLEASE! LET ME GO! PLEASE! I'M SORRY! PLEASE!" Begged the brown hair,
"don't tell anyone..." said Hinata getting off of the three beaten boys,
"YESSIR!" THEY ALL YELLED,

"Throw yourself in some water or something. NOBODY should know about this."

They all nodded,

Hinata was looking around himself and looked lifeless, like a cold, passed, dead corpse.
"I better clean all this up..."

He cleaned the place up without using cleaning the stains that can be seen with blue light.
He had an extra uniform somewhere just Incase... he also needed to take Kageyama to the nurses office.