12- Focus

3rd Person
POV

School started at eight. (It might not in Haikyuu but it does here.)
He still had time left.
If he was late to class, his punishment would be worse.

His dad can view online of his missing assignments, grades, tardiness or absences.

He parked his bike and locked it right after he reached school and started to somehow manage to "run".
He was limping a bit, but it wasn't visible for somebody far to see.
Also, there were really nobody outside except for a few council members that guard school gates and manage students.

He ran through, barely making to to his class.
He opened the door, only to find a classroom filled with students and no teacher.
She's late.
He thought.

He quickly sat down, making sure not to limp.
His seat was by the window.
He looked outside only to find a dark haired figure running to school.
"Kageyama!" He Yelled a bit, but not loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Does he have class with me today?" Behind Kageyama, another female ran, Mrs. Kageyama.
Yes, Kageyama's mother was the teacher for homeroom, and Kageyama and Hinata we're both in homeroom together.

The classroom door slid open and it revealed a raven-haired boy, panting and gasp for air.
he walked up to Hinata, and sat next to him, where there was an empty seat.
"You're late." Hinata began,

"I overslept and my mom didn't wake me up, she was sleeping too."
Kageyama replied.

Mrs. Kageyama eventually walked in and everyone stood up, bowed, and sat back down.
"Alright! Attendance."
She spoke, with her husky, soft, female voice of Kageyama.

Hinata Shouyo
POV

"Makoto?"
"Here!"
"Aoi?"
"Here..."
"Yien?"
"Present."

As she called out names, I looked out the window, catching the figure of a familiar person, looking back at me.
I recognized it.
It was me.

"...nata..."

It seemed to be darker though. The hair was more black and red, it's shadow wasn't there.

"..na....."
"I'm imagining things..." I said to myself.

"Yes you are. Now pay attention." A book was smacked on my desk.

"HERE!" I said loud as possible.

Mrs. Kageyama sighed, "Hinata, I know you don't want to learn this but, if you act like this again, we'll have to contact a parent or guardian.", I looked at her.
"Alright, Sensei." I replied.

We continued class.

As class continued, I felt a stare on me.
When I looked to see, the raven-haired boy turned away.
"Which is the reason the Song Dynasty fell-" the raven-haired female was interrupted by a familiar sound.

"Ding, Ding, Ding, Dong." The bell sound.
It was passing period, before next class.

I didn't have second period with anyone I know.
We were about to part ways to our next class,

"Hey, Kageyama." I began,
"Hm?" He looked at me.

"Why were you looking at me?"
He... blushed?
"Nothing! Nothing important. Just worried." He replied, clearly nervous.

"About?" I didn't hesitate to ask.

"You were spading out... and yesterday at the nurse. You yelled. And-"
Kageyama didn't speak anymore.

"And?" I asked,
I panicked a bit inside, 'what does he know?' 'Did he find out?' 'What?' 'Why?' 'How?' 'When?' 'Where?'

"You acted weird..." I could hear hesitance in his voice.

"I'm okay." I replied.
He nodded and we both waved eachother a bye, before we walked off and parted ways.

Timeskip- Lunch
(Hinata doesn't have 2nd, 3rd, 5th or 6th period with Kageyama.)

As I carried my lunch, I walked up to the roof, where Kageyama would be at.
I opened the door, to find a raven-haired boy sitting down and eating.

"Hey! You stared without me!" I said, acting like an airhead.

"You took so long! Baka-Hinata!" He replied.

I quickly opened my lunch, knowing I'm wasting food, because I knew what'd happen next.
I ate my food, while having a conversation with Kageyama, he mentioned his middle school summer break.

"And I had to do summer work!"
He said,
"Not a good sensei, sucks to be you!" I laughed him off,
Eventually, we were both done with our food, and I drank some milk to got from the vending machine.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said.

I would do this all the time, even he knows I go to the bathroom after every lunch. What he doesn't know is... what I do in there.

I walk up to the bathroom.
Open the door,

"Is anyone there?" I called out,
No response.
Nobody is here.

I quickly walked inside one of the empty 6 stalls.
I sat down, not letting anything but my shoes touch the floor and put a finger in my mouth, which made me throw up the food.
(Don't do this. I know a friend whose esophagus ruined for a long time because of forced throwing up good food. Only do it SAFELY IF YOU ate poison or anything BAD.)

Little did I know, I should've checked the bathroom before mine clearly.