1- Doing and Hiding

3rd person
POV

"DO IT RIGHT, MOTHERFUCKER. YOU SPILT THE DAMN PAINT ON THE YELLOW!" Yelled Hinata's father as he slapped Hinata on the cheek.
"Ice your motherfucking cheek once we finish this."

"Yes, father." Hinata said quietly.
Hinata got up to grab a new piece of poster. He needed to perfect the poster this time.
As Hinata started to swiftly stroke his brush on the paper, he imagined what he wanted the art to make people feel like.
What was he trying to tell?
He finished the piece of poster and turned it into a masterpiece within a minute and half.
-
"That's enough, you didn't do bad but not good either," His father said as he picked up a beer.
Hinata quickly took his supplies and put them into a closet knowing what's coming next.

Smash
His father his the beer bottle on his back, crashing glass shards into his back.
SMash
He crashed it more.
SMAsh
SMASh
SMASH
Taro (father) smashed the bottle of beer, breaking it into pieces that pierced through Hinata's skin.
Eventually he slapped Hinata and kicked him, Hinata was defending his face so he could hide his abuse at school.

Taro grabbed the orange head's hair and started to kick him in the guts, eventually making Hinata cough up blood and making Hinata throw up a bit of blood.
Kick
Kick
Kick
Kick
Slap
Punch
Kick
Kick
Kick
Kick
Kick
"You worthless damn bitch."
Kick
Kick
Kick
Kick
"You can die."
"Kill yourse-"Kick"-lf."
Kick
Kick
Kick
Kick
Kick
Punch
Slap
Slap
Slap
Kick-Slap
Taro didn't stop, abusing the little boy until Taro walked out after Hinata blacked out.

Timeskip- Morning-

Hinata woke up, aching and hurting painfully.
He got up quickly think it he was late.
"OW!" He winced in pain.
"Shit.. shit," "what time is it...?"
Hinata looked over at the hallway clock, it read "5:34AM".
"I have some time..." Hinata said as he got up.

He noticed a red pile of the floor. Realizing it was his own blood.
Hinata was used to this, every night, his father would abuse, rape, hurt him in anyway.
Taro would get people to drag Hinata out of the house and tie him to a pole in an abandoned alleyway and they'd rape him and drug him with harmful drugs.

Timeskip- after cleaned up everything

He headed outside to get his bike.
His face was bruised from the last night beating, Hinata already had an excuse prepared in mind.
He took his bike and went to a nearby tree and plucked out the branches and put the mini leaves and branches into his own hair.
He'd already had prepared his excuse.

He rode his bike to morning practice.

Hinata managed to reach the gym gates, he supposed he was late as he already heard squeaking of shoes and thumps of volleyballs.
The only thing that kept Hinata happy and away from that hellhole was volleyball.
He had his free choice to do sports since his father wanted him to be perfect athletically.

He smiled fakely, but enough to fool others and opened the gym doors-
"Sorry I'm late!" Hinata yelled,
The other members looked at the shining ball of sun.
Daichi walked up to Hinata,
"Are you okay? You'd never be this late..." Daichi asks,

"Yeah I-" Hinata got cut off by a raven-hair.

"Are those bruises?" Kageyama said walking up to the orange crow,

"Yeah... about that..." He plucked a mini leaf and branch from his hair "I fell down and came tumbling towards a tree..."
Everyone including Shouyo, except Daichi and Kageyama laughed a bit.

"Don't be so clumsy next time, Boke."
Says Kageyama, obviously knowing he was lying.