4- Kageyama

IMPORTANT:
I don't know much about most of the characters since I binge watched Haikyuu in a few days (stayed up 4days in a row) and re-watched it but got busy so if one of the character calls another character by a nickname, please tell me. I watch it in subs and not dubs lmao
And I will only do a a full name POV:
Example:
Hinata Shouyo
POV
If I know the character's full name,
Feel free to let me know the characters full name or anything I'm doing wrong about the characters.
Okay back to the story.
—————————————————————————————

Kageyama Tobio
POV

I finished class, it was time for lunch.
I had a sushi, onigiri and milk prepared for lunch. Yes, sushi and milk sound disgusting, but the taste eventually washes away for me.
I headed up the stairs to the rooftop,
Our school doesn't have the 'floor' complex (Where 1st floor is for 1st Years, 2nd is for 2nd Years and 3rd is for 3rd Years.) our school has a random selection of where the students go to classes. I was placed in 3rd floor class for the class before lunch, which was History.

I walked up the stairs to the rooftop, knowing that Hinata will eventually come up too, since we eat together.
I sat down in the corner, where me and my Hinata usually sit.
I opened the lunch bag I had and began to check my food before eating, for safety reasons. I can't trust my mother much, she returned from a mental hospital two years ago.

"Didn't you hear?" I heard a voice say,
"About?" The second voice spoke,
"The volleyball freaks." The first voice said,
"What about them?" Said the third voice.

As I heard the footsteps, I noticed there were 3 people coming towards me.
I didn't bother to look up.

"I saw them in the gym, they're freaks!" The first voice said laughing.
"Girls or boys? Would've loved to check em out if they're chicks!" The next voice said.
"They're apparently boys-" the first voice stopped,

As I was still looking down, I heard footsteps closer and closer to me.
Eventually, I saw a few shoes in front of me.

"Hey! This is one of the Volleyball freaks,"
"One of the main ones."
The first voice continued,
"Look here, f*cker!"

I didn't bother to look up.

"I said look here... F*CKER!"
The first voice grabbed my collar and rose me up, I saw that the "first voice"
Was a tall boy with brown hair and black eyes, he was tall, 'a third year, I suppose?'

The ones next to him, the ones laughing, had bright blond hair and black eyes, while the other had dark blue hair and brown eyes.
"What do you want?" I asked, in a rude tone.

"What do you want?~" the blue haired boy repeated and mocked me.

I suddenly felt a stinging on my cheek, it was a slap.
"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU JERK!"

The group of boys laughed,

"That's what you get for talking to me like that, you dumbass!" The brown hair exclaimed.
He raised his hand again, suddenly, before he could hit me again,
The door flung open.
There stood a orange hair figure, a known one, one named 'Hinata Shouyo'.

-