7- Heal and Call

3rd Person
POV

After successfully sneaking into his classroom, with Kageyama on his back, Hinata took his extra shirt and locked the classroom door and changed his shirt, eventually he took a wet clean rag that was meant for cleaning the classroom and cleaned off the dry blood on his pants, which still left some stains.

Hinata washed the rag in the in-classroom sink and threw it back to it's regular position,
Eventually, the sunshine figure walked out of the classroom and into the nurse's office, still carrying the heavy but light for Hinata, Kageyama.

He checked the Nurse's office, there was a yellow haired woman sitting on the chair doing paperwork.
"Nurse?" That gained the attention of the jumpy nurse as she stood up.

"What happened!? Oh dear." She said as rushed to Kageyama.
"He got hit by someone." Hinata replied to her.
"Who?!"
"I don't know."

Kageyama was still unconscious at the time.
"Some ice and disinfectant will work on this."
She went to reach the cabinet, as she did that, Hinata shook Kageyama a bit and slapped him lightly, making the raven-haired boy gasp awake.

"Kageyama, you're awake!" Hinata said, hugging the shook boy.
"Hinata?" Kageyama spoke,
"What happened-"
"Where are those people? Are you okay?" Kageyama raised his hand to place it on Hinata's cheek, making Hinata flinch and jump back.

"I'm okay!"
"A third year caught them and scared them off."

Lies.
Hinata thought.

The nurse cleaned Kageyama's cheek and cleaned the blood that was on it.
Then she gave him an ice pack.

"Use this, stay here." She said,
He took it and put it against his cheek, where it was pained the most.
She glared at Hinata, clearly smelling something off about him.
"Come over here." She signaled to the orange haired boy as he followed her.

She led him far enough in the nurse's office, far so Kageyama can't hear.
......
There was a moment of silence between the nurse and Hinata,
"Can I help you? Saeko-San?" Hinata started,
"Are you okay? There are bruises on you..." she replied.

Hinata looked at the bottom of his neck, revealing his collarbones.
He quickly buttoned his loose collar, closing out any view of his collarbones.
"I fell." He said.

"That's a lame excuse." She replied.
"I'm being serious. I got really fast and fell down to the tree because I was going to miss morning practice."
She nodded.
"I'm going to contact your guardian about this."
Hinata froze.

"NO!" He yelled.

She froze,
"What?! Don't tell me what to do! Sir, I am doing what's best for you."
He couldn't reply to that, he had to stop her somehow.

"My dad..." he started,
"My dad doesn't have a phone!"

She looked at him in a funny way.
Then, she grabbed a piece of paper from her drawer and scanned it.

"XXX-XXX-XXXX" She said, signaling that it was his fathers number on file.
"Just don't, I'm okay, I actually fell."

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to not follow rules."
She shrugged his behavior off.

Hinata knew what was coming next.
Pain.