"Please...can we go inside." She sighed, her eyes flicking between the two of us, I couldn't even look at Michael at this moment, how dare he!

"No! Whatever shit you're about to spew you can say it out here without risking you ending up in Michael's bed!" I yelled pointing a finger in her face and stepping closer to her making her back away and stumble slightly.

"Alissa I'm not trying to fuck your boyfriend...this time." She retorted snapping slightly but proceeding to rub her fingers through her hair in frustration.

"Don't fucking start!" I mumble, knowing I was definitely going to forgive him because I loved him too much...and that shit hurt.

"Susie. I suggest you fucking say it straight or I'm calling the police." Michael threatened through clenched teeth, his jaw tense and his fists clenched by his side, anger so evident in his dark eyes.

"Sorry...it's just hard to say, it all started when Joseph contacted me again..." She began, my eyes widening already as I spun my head in Michael's direction whose face seemed pained at the mere mention of his name.

"Joseph." He repeated, his tone unreadable. "As in my father?" He questioned, his jaw tensing once again.

"Yes Michael your father!" She began, this time it was my turn to stand in front of Michael, his hands coming to rest on the back of his head as he sighed into the air. "It seemed simple at the time, I wanted you and Joseph wanted you to come back to Indiana...all we had to do was get rid of her..." She trailed over her eyes meeting mine before trailing back down to her feet.

"Don't fucking speak about Alissa like that..." Michael started but I grabbed his arm, pulling him back. This bitch was about to get it.

"Whatever crazy shit you decided to pull we don't want anything to do with it! You've fucked with us enough Susie and you've broken our family apart! Thanks to you Michael hasn't seen his own children in weeks!!!"

"Alissa..." She started, but I cut her off immediately.

"Whatever you and Michael's father had planned you better take it with you when you get off our property!" I screamed, taking a deep breath, her eyes trained to the ground as she shuffled her feet.

She looked over to Michael, his stare just as cold as mine.

"Michael?" She whispered, her voice barely audible. I clasped my hands behind my back to resist the urge to slap her.

"Susie you heard her I think you better get off our property." He stated blankly, his hand still resting behind me on the car, my body subconsciously moving closer to him.

We watched as she looked back at the house, towards us and then started walking down the driveway. Her head was hanging limply as her legs carried her out of sight.

"Michael about your..." I started, but his lips pressing against mine cut me off. I gave into him, the feeling pushing away all my doubt and worries. I loved him and he loved me.

"I've had enough of talking, come on." He spoke, pulling away before taking my hand and leading us into the house.

"Michael I think we should..."

He cut me off once again as he lips crashed against mine, this time with a lot more force. His foot kicking the door shut behind him. I gasped as I felt his forearm push into my neck, forcing my back against the wall, his arm pinning me in place as his lips continued to attack mine.

"I don't want to talk Alissa. I've fucking missed you girl and I want to show you how much I need you. You mean more to me than anything." He breathed, his lips coming down my jaw, to the sweet spot on my neck causing my eyes to roll back into my head.