27 ~ The Jacksons

"Michael I'm nervous." I whined for the millionth time this morning as I fiddled with my loose dress in the mirror, my hair curled into ringlets around my face. Michael's arms wrapped around my sides as he rested his head on my shoulder wathcing me through the mirror. "How many siblings do you have again?"

"Baby I've told you please don't be nervous." He whispered kissing down my neck, my eyes shutting in pleasure. "And I have three sisters and five brothers but I don't think they're all coming over."

"Shit that's so many!" I gasped making him giggle, considering I was an only child that seemed like thousands.

Today Michael's family were coming from Indiana to visit him and to meet me which I was extremely nervous for. What if they didn't like me? Or shit do they even know I'm pregnant!?

"Michael did you tell them I was pregnant?!" I blurted out my thoughts making him giggle into my neck and wrap his hands around my swollen stomach, that was highlighted further by my loose summer dress.

"Baby even if I hadn't told them it's kinda obvious now." He rubbed his hands over my stomach, the feeling instantly soothing as I rested my body into his front.

"But what if they don't like me!"

With that Michael released me and spun me around so I was facing him, his hands running up my arms as I stood staring up at his beautiful smile.

"They will because I like you." He whispered before leaning down to press his lips to mine, his hand travelling to the back of my neck to hold me in place, a feeling I had grown to love. "Very much..."

"Michael!!" Mandy called from downstairs, my heart skipping a beat as I heard her voice followed by the doorbell echoing throughout the house.

"Oh shit shit." I flapped my arms about, as I panicked and my chest tightened. Michael immediately pulling me into his body, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, while his hand ran through the back of my hair.

"Baby please stop they're going to love you I promise." He pulled away kissing my forehead as I heard multiple voices coming from downstairs, making my face heat up. I wasn't usually an awkward or nervous person, but I was when it came to meeting new people...especially when those new people were Michael's family.

"And you look so beautiful Alissa." He smiled, his eyes scanning over my dress before his hand came to my curl and twirled it around his finger, something I often did with Michael's. "Okay come on." He took my hand and led us out of the bedroom, never letting go as we walked down the stairs and towards the eruption of chatter in the living room.

"Michael!" A small pretty girl, that looked just like Michael gasped as he saw us walk in, immediately running over to him and wrapping his arms around her making him release my hand and stumble back slightly.

"Hello dunk." He giggled as everyone's eyes fell on the two of us.

"You must be Alissa!" She squealed letting go of Michael and pulling me into a hug, a huge smile plastered across her face. "Wow you're so pretty!"

"Thank you." I blushed and smiled lightly. "You must be Janet?" I questioned, her face immediately lighting up as I said her name, giving me my answer.

"Michael are you going to introduce us or not." A man, who also bared a lot of resemblance to Michael called from behind us making everyone laugh and Michael to roll his eyes before leading me over. His hand rested lightly on my back as they're faces beamed at the two of us...shit they were an attractive family.

Michael introduced me to two of his brothers, Randy and Jackie, and one of his sisters, Latoya. I greeted them as each of them pulled me into a hug, Latoya complimenting my dress making me blush. He then moved me along the line to an older women, with short hair and the warmest smile of them all.