31 ~ The Kid Is Not My Son

"Alissa." I heard his voice seeping through my ears his finger tapping on my shoulder before my eyes flickered open and squinted at the brightness. He continued to stroke my shoulder until my eyes focused and I realised where we were.

"Michael this is not my home!" I snapped straight away pulling my arm away from his touch as we sat in the car, his other hand tightening its grip around the steering wheel turning his knuckle white. "Take me home now!"

"Alissa I can't do that." He sighed, staring out of the window, his cheeks flushed and his posture slightly slouching.

"Why the fuck not!"

"If I bring you home like this..." He pointed to my tear stained face and my tensed body. "They won't let me see you ever again."

"Maybe that's a good thing!" I snapped, his face immediately scrunching up in annoyance, his eyes starting to tear slightly.

"Please tell me what she said Alissa." He sighed out again, resting his arm on the back of my seat making me roll my eyes and open the car door. I swung my legs out and struggled to get out, gripping onto the handle of the car door.

"Let me help you." Michael spoke softly as I heard his car door open, his feet padding round to my side.

"No!" I ordered as I continued to struggle until I finally got out only to be met with Michael who stood watching intently. His arms folded over his chest as I placed my hands on my back.

"Alissa we're going in there right now and you're going to tell me what happened." He pointed to the house dramatically, his tone slightly scary as his eyes burned with annoyance.

In silence, without acknowledging him, I walked away and over to the front door where I let myself in with the key Michael had made for me. I stormed inside practically slamming the door shut in Michael's face, something I really wouldn't mind doing right now. But he had managed to quickly trap his foot between the door and himself before groaning and pushing the door closed with such force, making me jump.

"Sit down and tell me everything." He demanded striding over to the kitchen, my eyes trained on the floor as I ignored his order, my mind racing with every possible excuse he was bound to spew at me.

"Alissa I said sit down!" He raised his voice even louder now, his frustration so clear as he strode back towards me where I stood frozen to the spot, holding a fresh glass of ice water in his left hand before he pushed it towards me.

"Please drink this baby..." His tone softer now as he sighed, bringing his right hand to rest on my shoulder instantly making me break from my trance as I flinched.

My eyes landed on the water, my arms immeidalty uncrossing as I snatched the glass away from him proceeding to chuck the contents in his face.

"What the fuck! Why did you do that?!" He yelled, bringing his sleeve to his face to dry himself off, his eyes dark and his mouth hanging open. I watched as he peeled the material over his head, my eyes instantly catching on the smooth skin of his toned stomach until he threw the shirt down aggressively to the floor, breaking me out of my stare.

"Because you already have a fucking child Michael!!!" I scream unable to hold it in any longer, my voice slightly breaking at the end as my tears got caught in my throat.

I watched as his expression changed, his hands coming up to rest behind his head whilst he shut his eyes and inhaled deeply. "That fucking bitch." I heard him murmur.

"Michael!" I gasped as he shook his head, his jaw clenching as he walked closer to me causing me to flinch again.

"Please come with me." He spoke seriously, his face unreadable but his tone calmer. Giving in I followed him into the kitchen where he pointed at the chair for me to sit down. Obliging I sat without taking my eyes off him as he brought another chair and sat in front of me, my heart beating rapidly.