"Now, I expect you seven to respect me for the situation clearly states that I'm the one in charge and not you." Chul specifically glared at Yoongi, "You'll be here for a while until your company gives me enough money to let you guys go." She gestured to the hostages, "And I'm requesting another thing but you won't know that, of course, only your company will." 

     "And the earlier shenanigans with the receptionist and police, don't think you've won. The address was actually this guy's secret girlfriend or his make-up artist." Chul nodded her head to Jimin, noticing his raging glower, she smirked at him annoyingly, "and well, you could say I framed her. I'm surprised you didn't notice my attire identically like hers but oh well. And! The fact that this fool goes to her house, they'll find DNA of him and she'll be the main suspect." Chul laughed as if it were any light matter. Chul was more than proud of her plot.

     "And.. whether you get saved or not, your career will still fall 'cause this fool—" Chul cackled, wiping a fake tear as she pointed to Jimin, "forgot dating is prohibited in your silly contract! So you can say, I still won either way." Chul winked cockily breaking into fits of laughter with a hint of something villainous within it. Chul was satisfied for she knew, whatever happened, she had won.

     Jimin's jaw clenched, "Yeah but what did my make-up artist had to do with this bullshit of yours? She's innocent!" Jimin hollered with aggravating hysteria. "Innocent, yeah right." Chul scoffed, rolling her eyes, that's not what she researched but okay, "I had to dye my hair back to black for her identity." Chul pouted, bringing a few thin strands within the pinch of her fingers, letting it fall softly back to her shoulders,  'I'm planning to dye it something else and cut it short, what do you guys think?"

     "Hey, is your friend okay?"

     A frown was plastered on her lips as she noticed one of the members, sharp cheekbones and hair dark red, a little too dark that it almost looks like brown, had looked a bit pale. The member was looking light-headed and pale, his whole body shaking violently to the point you could see it from how the chair was continuously moving. "Your name.. Ah, yes, Hoseok, is it? Are you okay?" Chul had no sincerity within her voice, to make it worse she was sounding curious in a bad way.

     "N-No?! You kidnapped us and fucking kicked one of my friends in the face!" Hoseok spluttered in cotton-picking trepidation, "And— And you're talking about your hair!"

     Chul only looked at Hoseok in complete disinterest, "That's how it goes, hun. You better deal with it." Chul shrugged nonchalantly. "For today, you'll be seated in this room. You'll have a purpose for this household too but I'll explain later. For now, I'll be preparing some breakfast for you seven, you must be grateful."

     Chul left not even bothering giving them a second glance. The metal unpleasantly scraped close and her figure was gone. 

     "Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, are you okay?"

     Jungkook was first to speak, looking to his side worryingly to see his hyung's face still lowered in utter weariness. "What the fuck do you think, Jungkook?" The dongsaeng flinched at such harshness to Yoongi's voice. This caused a fit to break out, of how Jungkook was just trying to see if Yoongi's okay.

     "There's no time to argue, we have to think of something, and fast." 

      Namjoon broke the argument and now it was pure silence as they didn't know first shit about how and where and when they'll be getting out. The only knowledge they preserve of these kinds of situations were in films and movies, and that was it. They were fucked, to say the least.

     "O-Okay, maybe I can just.. move? And Taehyung unties me."

     Namjoon tried shuffling in the chair, trying to turn around so the male beside him could untie him. The plan was short-lived as Namjoon had fallen to the ground from the excess moving around, Seokjin took this as a sign to start scolding him of how clumsy he is. Jungkook was now trying the plan with Jimin, Jimin only accidentally moving wrongly, making the chair's leg step on his foot and his whole weight pressing down on his foot was pretty painful. And so Jimin was now screaming painfully until he fell like Namjoon.