~chapter 31~:{father?!..}

Start from the beginning

[Ren]- "Emi never lies,that's her secret super power .."

[Kyota]- "Yeah she can tell you anyone's personality with just one look at them!,it's super cool!"

They all nod as I scoff.

[Kai]- "yeah whatever,sorry to break it to you but you're wrong!"

I lay my head on the table as I try to block them out.

[Emi]- "I sense jealousy as well..and pain .."

I growl more as I swat her away.

[Kai]- "leave me alone already four eyes!!"

They all laugh as kenji ,Quill ,Haru,and Kazuno finally sit with us at the table.

[Quill]- "what's up losers!~,did you miss me?!~"

Quill teases as I roll my eyes and leave.

[Kai]- "I'm leaving!.."

I yelled as I left the cafeteria.

*CRASH!!* *BOOM!!*

[Quill]- "KAI!!!!!!!!"

My whole body froze as I watch the destruction in front of me happen and the building began to crumble underneath me and in front of me.

[Quill]- "Kai move!!"

Before I knew it Quill shoved me out of the way as the building fell on top of him and I was outside falling and see that the villains were somehow attacking the school as the pro heirs helped and all the students are rushing to safety.

I finally extended my wings and stopped myself from falling as I flew back up to where I was pushed.

[Kai]- "Quill!!!?"

I yelled as I tried to search for him underneath all the rubbish.

[Haru]- " no!!,let me go!!,he's hurt!,I have to save him!!!"

Haru screamed as the whole group was being forced to leave.

[Kenji]- "Quill!!??,stop!!,we can help!!"

They were all crying as the pros forced them out of the building.

'Shit!!'

I used my wings to fly higher up as I tried my hardest to find a way to help.

'What the hell am I supposed to do??!'

[Kai's father]- "Did you miss me?~"

My eyes widen as I saw my father with a huge smirk plastered across his face along with the rest of the goddess race.

[Kai]- "What are you guys doing here?!!!"

My father chuckles as he pulls kimmy from behind him and holds her by her now broken wings.

[Kai's father]- "A little birdy told me that this is a place where Quill and..what was his name..oh yes kenji was it,yes that's right I know they're here kai ,now ..Where. Are. They?.."