Her Everything... Gone in an Instant

Warning: this was a sad dream I had the night before I started writing this that included Silvia and the HP world. I've already written this part in Lost Siblings but this is just another ( completely different) version of it- Author.
——————

It was late in the afternoon as Silvia patrolled the third floor corridor for her Prefect duties. To be honest she loved her patrol hours, but today she just seemed a little off.

Silvia knew something was up about her Slytherin prince Draco Malfoy, but she knew more about his strange behavior than he thought. Just at the beginning of the year she realized Draco had joined the Death Eaters and as he kept skipping out on dates and quidditch matches, Silvia figured out that he was on a mission for Voldemort. To fail him would risk the lives of everyone in the castle, especially Silvia's.

Of course she understood the circumstances but she missed him, the old Draco Malfoy, who would do anything in his power to provide comfort and protection for her. Now with the mission, she knew he barely had time to see her and was forced out of his free time to do what he needed to do for the Dark Lord.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard the sound of footsteps near the end of the corridor.

Harry appeared, holding the Marauders Map, and his eyes were staring menacingly down at it and back up to the entrance of the girls lavatory.

" Harry, what're you doing here? What's with that look?" Silvia covered her ground quickly until she was standing on the other side of the bathroom door.

" Have you seen Malfoy?" He asked in a serious tone. Silvia's eyes widened in concern.

" No, I haven't. Why? Where is he?" She reaches for the map but Harry pulled it away.

" Alone. In that lavatory," Harry didn't loosen his tone, folding the map into his pocket.

" What!" She reaches for the door but Harry shoved her away, making her trip backwards and fall on her bottom. Taking this to his advantage, Harry opened the door and walked in himself.

Silvia stood up slowly as she felt her lower back become sore from the rough impact. Within a moment however, the pain was forgotten as she heard a bang, followed quickly by several more.

She took her wand out of her pocket and placed her hand on the door handle, pressing her ear against the door. As she listened to the dueling she heard a pipe burst and then one final thud.

Not wasting another second she threw open the door. The sights she saw stunned her. The bathroom stalls were half destroyed, the broken pipe spewed water all over the floor... The floor...

In front of the sinks Draco fell to the ground, his blood erupting from his chest.

" No!" Silvia screamed, ignoring Harry as she ran and collapsed by her boyfriend's side.

" S-Sil..." Draco stuttered under his breath as he gasped for air. Silvia wrapped her right arm around his head as her left took his right hand.

" Th-there's got to b-be a charm... One to s-save y-y-you..." She whimpered as she started to cry helplessly.

Taking a sharp breath, Draco reaches his bloodied left hand up to her cheek. She leaned down, adjusting her hands and kissed his neck.