Go Get Him!- A Malfoy's Dance

Author: this one shot includes Hera Narcissa Malfoy and Xander Nott!
—————

Scorpius's 3rd person pov:

Scorpius sighed as he, his older sister, and his parents, entered their home for the Christmas holidays. It had been three years since he last celebrated the holidays at home, but that only entertained his parents more to go above and beyond with the decorations.

" This place is stunning Mum!" Hera set her bag next to the couch and took off her gloves.

The living room walls and mantel were outlined with shimmering garland, the tree was decorated top to bottom in the corner of the room with a few already wrapped presents underneath.

" Great guess. Your Mother made me decorate the entire mansion," that earned their father a playful punch from their mother.

" Did not! I helped a little too Draco," she corrected him. Scorpius chuckled as he continued to gaze around the room. He had so many memories there and just to think he'd be moving out in a matter of years saddened him.

" Alright there Scorp?" Hera asked as she gazed into the absent eyes of her brother.

" Hmm? Oh- fine, I was just thinking," he followed his family into the kitchen where he could smell the delicious warmth of food.

" About Rose?" Hera edged on.

" What! No!" Scorpius retorted blushing, making his sister and mother laugh.

" Being in love over the holidays does make things more special sweetheart," his mum stated, leaning against her husband.

" Gross PDA Mum," Scorpius rolled his eyes.

" Oh you want us to kiss you mean?" His father and mother shared a look.

" No!" Both kids said before diving in a fit of laughter.

" You two ruin the fun. Anyhow, suppers ready," Scorpius watched his mum plate four equal sized pieces of ham and covering them with gravy and mashed potatoes.

A wave of her wand and the table was set and they carried the plates of food over. Scorpius felt his stomach grumble as he salivated over the food.

Regular 3rd person pov/ Silvia's:

As they ate Silvia and Draco asked their kids about Hogwarts. Scorpius was in his sixth year, whilst Hera was technically in her eighth training to be the next quidditch coach and flying professor.

" So this year your Dad and I have something fun planned for Christmas!" Silvia changed the topic to grab her kids attention.

" Family vacation?!" Hera asked excitedly.

" Nope, Scorpius do you have a guess?" She smiled kindly at her blue eyed blonde hair son as he took a bite of the treacle tart she had made hours earlier.

" Hera stole mine," he answered as he swallowed. Silvia shook her head chuckling.

" Since everyone is home for the holidays this year, we are going to be hosting a dance!" She exclaimed. A huge smile appeared on Hera's face as Scorpius groaned.

" Why can't we just have a normal party like everyone else?"

" Because we're the Malfoy's- and your Mother and I haven't hosted a single ball in our lives. I personally think it'll be fun," Draco took Silvia's hand and they shared a knowing look.

" Scorpius if I told you the Potters and Granger-Weasleys were invited would you feel happier?" Silvia asked.

" Really? Oh cool... Thanks..." He pinched his leg to prevent a blush as he grinned awkwardly.