Double Cheat, Double Win

It's really cool when you put two writing heads together and create one entire one shot. This original idea was written by Zephoriaaa and the plot was written by me! If you'd like to read her version it's in Together Through it All with the same title " Double Cheat, Double Win." I hope you enjoy this collaborative effort! - Author ♥️.
Ps: this does mention Olivia!
——————

It was a freezing day in early February, a time meant for love and happiness. But not for the Malfoy's...

" I've heard the rumors, you know..." Silvia crossed her arms and turned toward her husband Draco Malfoy as they walked through the door after a long day at the Ministry.

" Wh-what rumors?" Draco gulped, knowing what this could be about.

" Oh I have to remind you of your sneaking off with a certain quidditch player and joining a team?!" She raised her voice and let her purse fall to the hardwood ground.

" I-" Draco tried to defend himself.

" No! You don't understand! You humiliated me and now everyone in my department aren't talking to me! Just go! Get out and find that woman to have an affair with!" Silvia yelled, her right hand a fist and her teeth clenched, just to stop her from crying.

" Sil, love please. It was in the Prophet, it's complete rubbish. You'd be naive to believe in it," Draco's calming voice had little effect on his wife. Instead she slapped the hand she saw inching toward her face away.

" Dare call me ' naive' Draco," her voice growing dark as her heart was sent down a deep path. She loved the man who was standing in front of her, she truly did, but it killed her evermore to hear those words from his mouth.

" Sil-"

" ENOUGH! You don't deserve to call me by that name! JUST GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!" She took out her wand and pointed it at his heart to prove her point.

Draco gave her a look of apology and sympathy as he reopened the door, whilst Silvia gave him one of resentment and heartbreak standing her ground. He shut the door behind him and left to catch a break.

Silvia immediately broke into tears of tragedy. " How... Why... I didn't mean to..." She muttered to herself as a way to soothe herself. " We're simply just t-taking a br-br-break... Yeah that's it..." She took a few breaths before wiping her most recent tear off her cheek.

She then got the idea to owl her sister, Olivia to ask her to come over and comfort her, but before she could do anything a tapping sound came from the kitchen window.

There sat Finn, Ron and Hermione's tall grey owl. " I wonder what they want..." She talked to herself as she opened the window, taking the blue sealed letter out of its claws. She glanced at Finn but as he bit his right claw rather harshly she couldn't help but let out a feeble giggle. " I wish I could help you mister but you spend too much time around Hermione who keeps you nice and thin," she told him, declining on giving him a treat.

She turned her focus back to the letter and opened it hastily.

Silvia,
I, I'm reaching out to you only because I currently trust you the most. Hermione and I had a row, a really really bad one and now I'm searching for advice... I never meant to say anything to her so please Silvia please help me! Meet me at the Three Broomsticks tomorrow, I beg of you. From one half sibling and school mate to another, thanks.
   -Sincerely, Ron.

By the time she finished reading she was scowling, sure Ron and Hermione fought a lot, but this seemed to be on a whole different level. She summoned her favorite and most expensive peacock quill and wrote her reply on the back of the paper before sending it away with Finn the owl.