Thunderstorm

" Looks like a storms coming in," Draco whispered, coming in from their balcony in the master bedroom. Silvia was sitting up in bed, reading a long chapter book Hermione had given her for her birthday.

" Cool," she commented lamely, not picking her head out of her book. It was early August and autumn was showing signs it would come early with frequent rain.

" Whats keeping you so distant tonight hmm?" He asked, walking to her side and lowering the book down to her lap.

" A good book, why? We aren't having an affair if that's what your thinking," Silvia told her husband of ten years. Draco gave her a look. " How many times do I have to tell you that having Scorpius almost killed me, that my body still is getting back to normal, and that having another baby could actually kill me?" She whisper scolded. Draco placed a bookmark in the book and placed it on the bedside table.

" Sil I know love but-"

" No, that's my final answer," she looked away from his blue eyes and down at their interlaced fingers before looking up with a grin. " But I wouldn't mind a snogging session," she bit her lip.

" That. I can deal with," he said, leaning forward and planting his lips onto hers. Silvia's arms wrapped around his head, deepening the already powerful kiss, slipping in her tongue. Draco moaned and replied with his tongue, bitting hers gently as he found her lip to suck. Now Silvia moaned, arching her head back for a bit of air before diving back.

The two snogged only for a little longer, both not wanting to go to far and ending Silvia up in a dangerous situation.

Silvia heard the first crack of thunder around eleven that night and winced. She hated anything that sounded like curses or hexes, in the dark, in the middle of the night.

Draco, who'd known she wasn't sleeping well either, wrapped his arms tighter around her and set her head in the crook of his neck so she could fully relax and know that she was safe.

Minutes pass and another round of lighting and thunder arise.

" Mummy!" Scorpius screamed from his room down the hall. Silvia's head bolted off of Draco's shoulder, making him sit up as well.

" Silvia it's okay," Draco attempted to soothe her.

" And Scorpius is not. I'll go get him," she said, throwing her legs over the bed and walking out of the room into the cold corridor.

She saw her son sitting up in bed, his pale green blanket clutched to his chest. " Mummy!" He cried, burying his blonde hair and blue eyes into her side when she sat beside him.

" Shhh it's alright sweetheart, it's only a thunderstorm shh your okay," she soothed her four year old, stroking his back and hair.

" I come sweep wif you an Daddy?" He asked after a minute.

" Yes you can," she whispered back, cradling him in her arms and standing up. She picked up his blanket from the bed and hurried out of the room.

" Hey bud," Draco greeted his son as Silvia set him between them on the bed. Scorpius made a noise of recognition before curling into his mother making Silvia giggle quietly.

" Get some sleep lovey, who knows what tomorrow will bring," she whispered, kissing his soft blonde head.

" Night Sil," Draco kissed her forehead and lips sweetly.

" Night Dra," she replied sleepily, letting her head fall to the pillow and wrapped her arm around her son as Draco wrapped his arms around his wife. It was a tight fit but the embrace was soothing and relaxing.
—————-
Wasn't that short and sweet? In my head I thought that it was going to be longer but I guess not (sorry!). If you are wondering why Silvia is so afraid of lighting and thunder all you got to do is drop a comment, follow, and vote!